1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
i use S100 .. it works great, and it's quick and easy

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
meguiars quick wax 7.99$ i tried the nxt generation meguiars9.99$ but its a pain to get off
microfiber towels 10$ for 12 towels
an ABSORBER for washings (dish soap and warm water) 6.99

these supplies will last a long time if you wash your microfiber towels after every waxing
my ABSORBER is like 2 years old i think i'm gonna get a new one

·
Registered
152 Posts
i wash wax and armoral the seats. it makes them clean and shiny and keeps them from cracking. =]

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
well first i get some exaust samples with a normal household trash bag and send that into yamaha.. then i make sure my B-A 100N St ring is tight before the actual cleaning. then i wash it like everyone else. soap and water with some elbow grease. (hard to come by these days) then shh! heres the secret... dry it with a can of A1-R. and a dry towl. will shine brilliantly.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
i wash mines everytime before i ride...so pretty much 6 times out the week...if its gonna be sitting in my garage for awhile, i have this spare bed sheet layin around n i jus throw it over
^^sounds just like me. everytime that bike goes out for a ride it gets washed right after. (gets the bugs off while they're still fresh) when its not bein ridin, it sits under a sheet in the garage where it cant be messed with and looks sexy as hell the next time i get her out.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
i wouldn't know....i let my rookies wash my bike while they are washing the fire engine...:fact
:popcorn:BRILLIANT!

*nudges fyrefighter* ey...lemme borrow them rookies for a minute...there's some bugs in meh radiator!:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts