Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw, there will be about 12000 homicides this year, and about 26000 deaths by suicide. most people that own guns dont shoot other people, they in turn use the guns on themselves.

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
btw, there will be about 12000 homicides this year, and about 26000 deaths by suicide. most people that own guns dont shoot other people, they in turn use the guns on themselves.
Please give me a source for most people who own guns shooting themselves.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
sweet none said anything about dying while having sex, im in the clear:fact

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts
I know what you're trying to get and my question is so what? If you're man enough you can kill yourself with you own hands, or if you're really manly you'll just hold your breath until you die. So are you saying breathing and having hands should be outlawed?

On another note, I plan on dying in a really elaborate manner. The details are still unknown, but it will be freaking epic.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
cool

·
Registered
35 Posts
im going to jump out of a plane naked on pcp when im old

·
Registered
767 Posts
Please give me a source for most people who own guns shooting themselves.
it's on the site he linked to...

see, i TRIED to tell my parents that fireworks were the safest form of recreation when i was a kid, i was more likely to die from a wasp sting than from the fireworks.

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
anyone can quit smokeing... it takes a real man to die of emphezima.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i thought it was an interesting article, some dude at my job pointed out. im not thinking of killing myself. and i dont know if everyone that owns a gun kills themselves. it was in the article.

but i read some funny shit in this thread. ill have to try the "holding my breathe till i die technique someday."

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
it's on the site he linked to...

see, i TRIED to tell my parents that fireworks were the safest form of recreation when i was a kid, i was more likely to die from a wasp sting than from the fireworks.
Well, yeah you're likely to DIE from a wasp sting. But a wasp sting doesnt blow your left arm off because you weren't paying attention to an M80 :jump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts