Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what about the R6 that makes it nice to tride for us larger boys. I'm 6'3" 210 and I fit very comfortably on my 6 and I was just wondering if the other tall people thought the R6 fit them better than say the GSXR or Kaw or Honda????

·
Ride or Die
174 Posts
I'm 6'3" 160, skinny and tall. I just liked the fit so much better than the others, plus its a Yamaha. The guys want to be us and the Girls want us, lol

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I am right at 6', 190lbs, and the bike fits like a glove!

·
Registered
712 Posts
i'm 6'0 and 165lbs, and my six fits me like a custom glove. I've ridden my buddy's gixxer 600(03) and its not too bad, but the r6 is definately better. To me the zx-6r is the most uncomfortable, but i've never ridden a honda so i don't know how they ride. just my $.02

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn and here i thought i was the only cat over 6' that loved to ride the 6. all my boys i ride with are little so i was wondering if i was the only tall guy out there
:cheers

·
Registered
318 Posts
im 5' 11 so pretty close to the 6 foot mark.... i like the 6. A buddy of mine has the 600rr and ive sat on it.. other than the seat feeling like im sitting on a 2x6 the heighth of the seat is good.

loki1313 said:
6'2" 190 lbs, and my R6 fits like a magnum condom
on my weiner :mrgreen:
that must be pretty loose then huh bud? hahaha!!! :dog

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
smiko0124 said:
im 5' 11 so pretty close to the 6 foot mark.... i like the 6. A buddy of mine has the 600rr and ive sat on it.. other than the seat feeling like im sitting on a 2x6 the heighth of the seat is good.

loki1313 said:
6'2" 190 lbs, and my R6 fits like a magnum condom
on my weiner :mrgreen:
that must be pretty loose then huh bud? hahaha!!! :dog
as loose as that regular size is on yours :mrgreen:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
RockyR6 said:
HOly shit... some of you guys are some skinny motherfukers.

How the hell do you keep from blowing away?
i wouldnt say i skinny but i do keep lead weights attached to my ankles just in case. :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts