Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving in your car for a couple hours, and then noticing your not listening to any music..no radio, no CD's...nothing but dead silence.
I get so used to riding my bike, that when I drive my car, I forget it has speakers. :hammer

·
Registered
963 Posts
I drove for an hour like that across country, but I couldn't live without something on the radio. Cars just don' t have that great engine sound that bikes have. Plus I tend to doze off when I drive...

·
Registered
953 Posts
i hate that shit. then you are saying stuff in your head. then you say something out loud feel stupid and go on listening to the hummm of the bike... yeah i want music really bad.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i do that sometimes my self. it is much more enjoyable to talk to your self on your bike than in a cage with the radio off. glad im not the only weirdo out there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I never said anything about talking to myself!!!
(Ssshhhh, I'm typing here)

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
cant say i have done that. i usually ride the volcano with my mp3 player to get in the zone. but everwhere else i dont. i gotta have my music.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i usually do that if a cd ends or something, and im thinking about some random thought or talking on the cell phone....i dont realize the cd ended and 10-15 minutes later realize its silent.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I do that in my truck all the time! of course my stereo got jacked a couple of months ago..... :cuss

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
i usually listen to the sound of the turbo spooling on my truck. for some reason, I find it really soothing. I also like the sound of the diesel engine too so i don't listen to much in the truck except for maybe Stern in the morning.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I guess nobody here has a nice sounding car then because sometimes i find myself turning down the music just a bit to hear my car rumble. hehehe dont have to turn the music down to much though, cuz i can still hear my car with the stereo all the way up. mmmmmm.....the sound of a modified V8 :twisted:

BTW, i also have no bike yet, but will. Soon i hope.

·
Registered
210 Posts
can't stand silence.....need music....mp3 player on my bike....and

MP3, XM Radio, CD, Radio in my car.....ya...I have a sickness

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
well since my bikes been out of commission I have found myself rollin around in the car with the windows down, no music, and my head out the window.....I don't know......I might be crazy :screwy

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
can't stand silence.....need music....mp3 player on my bike....and

MP3, XM Radio, CD, Radio in my car.....ya...I have a sickness
sicko! you make me sick you sicko! who would want that stuff in there car??????????

oh, ya, that would be me........

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
Pen....so you are saying that you want to be in my car with me and my music....?

did not know you cared so much..
I have a soft spot for guys who make me laugh, Chuckles! get it! chuckles! means I'm laughing? hahahehehoho? Oh forget it.......

·
Registered
953 Posts
i had two 12" 03 rockford subs and amped speakers of some sort put in my truck. now it's all sitting in my gorage because i can't put it on my bike. what a waste of $3k. makes me sick to think about it.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
cdemon said:
i had two 12" 03 rockford subs and amped speakers of some sort put in my truck. now it's all sitting in my gorage because i can't put it on my bike. what a waste of $3k. makes me sick to think about it.
send them to me. I'll put them on my ghetto sled! I need some more bling blingin and a humpitty humpitty junk in your trunkity......

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
dam, i actually saw a guy in cali that had a fourwheeler with street tires on it, and it was street legal. dont know how but it had the license plate and everything. wasnt quite as bling as pens but it was kinda cool anyways :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts