Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

How many people have done this?

2K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  DreR6 
#1 ·
Driving in your car for a couple hours, and then noticing your not listening to any music..no radio, no CD's...nothing but dead silence.
I get so used to riding my bike, that when I drive my car, I forget it has speakers. :hammer

#10 ·
I guess nobody here has a nice sounding car then because sometimes i find myself turning down the music just a bit to hear my car rumble. hehehe dont have to turn the music down to much though, cuz i can still hear my car with the stereo all the way up. mmmmmm.....the sound of a modified V8 :twisted:

BTW, i also have no bike yet, but will. Soon i hope.

#19 ·
cdemon said:
i had two 12" 03 rockford subs and amped speakers of some sort put in my truck. now it's all sitting in my gorage because i can't put it on my bike. what a waste of $3k. makes me sick to think about it.
send them to me. I'll put them on my ghetto sled! I need some more bling blingin and a humpitty humpitty junk in your trunkity......

#22 ·
I find I sometimes go without music.... you gotta have an über sounding engine though
penfold said:
i usually listen to the sound of the turbo spooling
ahhhh I love that sound..... we have an Audi A4 ..... its only a single 1.8 turbo..... but it sounds so mint. when you take the key outta the ignition.... and lately, whenever you go past 3,000 rpm... it sounds like wind gushing inside the engine, which then echoes against any leaves/grass in the area around the car as I'm driving......

Turbos = :bow

#23 ·
i'v never done the silent radio thing before, but dont you just hate it when you wake up and everyone in the world is pissing u off so u grab the closest sharp object, head to the nearest shopping centre and start slashing and stabing and slashing and stabbing and u don't stop until everyone around u is dead :stab

#25 ·
just the other day i found myself riding along on my bike and i was stopped at a stop light and i went to turn the radio up on my bike.......WHAT? Yeah, i felt pretty retarded. I am so used to switching songs on the cd player in my car when stopped or something at a light that i did it while i was on my bike. Damn, i felt like a moron. Dont really know what I was reaching for but the thought and a slight hand movement came into play. haha.

#26 ·
green6767 said:
just the other day i found myself riding along on my bike and i was stopped at a stop light and i went to turn the radio up on my bike.......WHAT? Yeah, i felt pretty retarded. I am so used to switching songs on the cd player in my car when stopped or something at a light that i did it while i was on my bike. Damn, i felt like a moron. Dont really know what I was reaching for but the thought and a slight hand movement came into play. haha.
hahahahahaha! thats tooo funny!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.