Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 449 Posts

·
R6 Pilot
647 Posts
Cpl Anderson, USMC, 1833, D Co 3rd AABN MCAGCC, 29 Palms, CA. Invaded Iraq in 2003. Did some training as an 0313.

·
RESPECT
29,164 Posts
SGT Huskisson
US Army, 02-Current
6 years as a Combat Engineer
2 years as a Mechanic
I've been to Ft. Polk, Leonard Wood, Riley, now stationed in Ft. Lewis
Finishing up my 3rd tour in Iraq. Almost 37 months I've spent here...should buy some property or something..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Senior Airman USAF from Langley AFB, VA. Client support Administrator for the whole base. Easiest way to put it is geek squad for my base lol.

About to come up on my three year mark. just bought a 2005 R6. currently restoring it cause previous owner was a chick. raising it back up, fixing some scuffs and changing the sprockets then tossing a power commander on it.

Happy 4th of july and /Salute to the rest of you military folks

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
SSgt David Goudzwaard, USMC 2631, 1988-Present...Took a brief tour in the civilian sector before coming back.

What's your brothers name? I'm down here in Pensacola, I'll hook him up :)

My bro's a 2nd Lt in flight school now and I got one more year of college before I commission.

Thanks to all of those serving home and abroad.

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
PFC Gillam, 11B, Army. Stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC with the 82nd ABN. Currently on the ass-end of my deployment for OIF 09-10. Thanks to everyone who has served before me and will serve after.

Grant, Good luck at Selection!

·
Registered
191 Posts
What's up? Sgt. Rocha, Camilo. U.S. Army, stationed Ft. Bliss,tx. OIF 06-07 Mosul and 09-10 Al Amarah. 91B wheel mechanic.

·
Registered
97 Posts
SPC Harper, 42A, Human Resources Specalist, Alabama Army National Guard, 2007-present, 2 yrs AD

21 - 40 of 449 Posts