Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2004 yzf-r6 with 6k miles on it. it has a micron slip on, 8000k hids high and low, front flush mount led signals, rear led signals and a power commander III. the bike is clean no scratches and was never down. the engine has a spun bearing and i wanted to know how much you think i should ask for it to sell it.

thanks, sean.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
i dunno...ask for 6 sell for 55

·
what?
906 Posts
Post some pics... that may help

·
Registered
263 Posts
its prolly easier to just replace the motor then tear the motor apart to fix the bearing.
I honestly don't have any idea, but if that is the case then you may be looking to sell for alot less than you anticipated. Unless you put the money into it to find another motor. GL either way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much you think i can get for it with the motor as is or without a motor? in other words for the the full frame and all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its in perfect condition no scratches and never been down. could use new tires soon im in boston, ma and im not sure how the bearing spun i was riding around one day and when i got to a light near my house i herd a knocking sound so i took it to my house and i had someone come by and check it out the engine is out of the bike right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts