Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently, i was going to re-do my whole bike. but i have a newborn daughter now. i wanna keep my bike, but at the same time i want to get rid of it so i can get rid of some debt. along with selling my lightning, and paying off a few loans. anyway, i was wondering what everyone thinks a reasonable price would be, what can i expect to get? its an '03 with 21k miles. i just got it last year. i have put 6000k HIDs on it, its got a power commander, and full exhaust system. im not sure what kind of exhaust it is, as it doesnt have any kind of markings on it. but the guy i got it from gave me the stock headers, and stock muffler. its all white, w nothing wrong with it mechanically. really the only thing i think it could use is a new paint job and or new plastics. what do yall think?? i was hoping $4500-$4000??

·
Registered
117 Posts
look around on craigslist and classifieds in your area to see what they are going for. . It will give you an idea of what your looking at. .Where are you from?

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
You'll probably get ~3500... it's an 03 with lot of miles. Part out the mods and you'll get more.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know what brand exhaust it is....no clue at all. like i said there are no markings on it at all. i forgot to add, i have flushmounts and LED integrated tail light (i guess thats what they are called, blinkers and brake lights in the tail lights)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts