Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems like every other time i go out riding someone screams or motions for me to pop a wheelie. i mean from someone in a car to the kid on his bike. shit, the other day a couple of us were riding and came up on some prison inmates on the side of the rode in a chain gang picking up garbage. when they saw us it was like clock work, they all through up thier hands with the wheelie motion screamimg- pop it up, pop it up !!!! i kinda feel bad cause ive never tried to. they always have this kinda let down look on thier face when i dont but i'm scared i'll drop my bike and f it up.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Wheelies are fun, but they are hell on your bike. Don't feel bad about saving yourself some dough. But I do hear ya, I get that all the time and I know the look you are talking about. Screw it, go out and drag your knees, take your mind off the wheelies!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
it does happen a lot i agree

probally because wheelies are awesome, well i think so i always wanted to know how to do one so ever sence i was i able i show off all the time, it's great :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
same here...sometimes if it just a bunch of stupid kids...i just wave them the little finger, and make them catch u on the freeway.

But if their are girls in the car...you ask them for a flash and then pull away, or do a wheelie if you want :boob

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hell yeah! I like that idea, next time there is a girl asking I will definitely ask for a flash first!

·
Registered
74 Posts
When a couple of friends and I went to Bike Week I yelled for a guy to do a wheelie and he said show me your tits so I told my friend who had no idea what was going on to show him her tits.

She did of course, and no wheelie. Glad I didnt show my :boob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Come on guys?! No WHEELIE! I will wheelie for the enjoyment of anything. Little kids, busses of kids, old people, even weelied for some cows. Oh and girls always wheelie for girls... Seriously now fellas wheelies are fulkin' awsome and you know it. The r6 is a good rig for it nice and smooth. Now im not advocating you stunt you bike like a dumbass. The occasional display of power is a good thing. I would however not recomend doing stopies instead. It scares old people, little kids look confused and cows arnt frightened by stopies. However, when wankers are trying to do wheelies and are doing a bad job a well executed stopie will show them whos boss.
phil

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Someone give Phil a raise.

I too will wheelie for absolutely no other reason other than I just like to see how far I can go. However, I never do them on crowded freeways or anywhere there's a chance to get busted. They will put you in jail here in Texas for it.

Oh, and Diana.... I would have followed through for ya. Not all guys are liars. :cheers

·
I eat YOUR r6
807 Posts
so how hard is it to bring a 6 up on one?(i havent got my 05 raven yet so i dont know) i know its totally different but i have an 01 yz 250 dirtbike and i can bring it up in the dirt and really easy in the street and i have never crashed doing it so i was jus wonderin if being able to do it on a dirtbike is kinda the same aspect on a 6

·
I eat YOUR r6
807 Posts
well ya same thing with the dirtbike then (the powerband) but what im wondering since i dont have mine yet is that how can you crash pulling it up? cuz im thinking i can probobly do it since i can do it on a dirtbike but then again all ive rode is my uncles 04 gsxr1000 but i didnt try to bring it up.......so im just wondering how different it is on a dirtbike cuz ive never crashed when its up on one..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts