Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, i know, this is probably the stupidest questions posted but i seriously can't seem to post pictures on this forum.
in the attachements window, it says max kb for jpeg images is 341kb. my cam phone is3.2 megapxl & each file is about 700kb.
But its still a cam phone, not like some of the pro pictures ive seen on this site that look so High Def.
How are you guys doing it??? its really beginning to piss me off!!!:rocket
Are you compressing the files cos if u are i don't have a f**king clue how to do that.
Yeah im a moron!!!:screwy

i asked this question on another post but dint get any replies so i thought id start a new one myself. (Ive even sent Yoda a private message but not had a reply, battling with dark side, he must be)
PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Sorry for the long post.
Peace.:toocool:

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
photobucket.com
copy and paste image []

or imageshack.com

or attach photo's

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fyrefytre, thanks for the quick reply,
i only want to upload pictures ive taken on my phone which are saved on computer, do the above sites allow them to attach or somehow compress them to under 319kb?? cos ive just been looking at them and they just seem to be file sharing and small picture frames for profiles!! im i embarrasing myself again??

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
lol u can upload huge pictures lol i do at like 2000x 1600 lol or something so i dont see why ur s wouldnt work lol i use http://photobucket.com/

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just trying out photobucket!

It works!!!!!!!!

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks To Everyone!!!!!!! Im Starting A New Post Now With My Pics!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts