Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Good to hear! Now put her back together and start the tuning process. Then get ready to be thoroughly happy with your purchase. :D

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Few ??s here.I heard of these, but..
What exactly does this do?
How much HP gain?
Are these universal kits?
Does this replace/work with a PC3?
Do you use a laptop to tune it afterwwrds?
Where you buy it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good to hear! Now put her back together and start the tuning process. Then get ready to be thoroughly happy with your purchase. :D
I wish we had a tuner here in my island...

Now I need to find a base map or a tuner online that is willing to send me a 91-93-95 Octane map for full exhaust and filter.
If you know where good tuner, let me know!

I know each map is for each bike, but better to run a basic map than nothing.
My bike is a US spec 91octane, and we have 95octane here.

I don't race, no track.. just a cool rider :)
Will be rich but safe.

Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
i just bought a bazzaz, im really not good with installs of stuff like this... i needed help wit the install of my other agg2001 mod. well anyway wish me luck... i hope i enjoy my bazzaz, i will be looking into the self tuning module soon too

·
My headlight is burnt out
137 Posts
Thanks for the writeup Agg. I installed this weekend and referenced this thread a couple of times. That TPS sensor plug was a bit of a PITA but used a screwdriver to push the release and got it off.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i just realized my bazzaz is for the 2008 model r6 and i have an 07, can it still be done? if not i have a bazzaz for sale

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Bazzaz does not work on the 06-07 R6.
PCIII USB only.
are you replying to the previous guy, or saying that the bazzaz setup doesn't work on the 06/07 R6? works fine on mine... ask the guys i can blow past b/c of my perfect A/F ratio. :fact hahaha

·
iRun
33,318 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have a speedo healer that's connected to the speed sensor. I'm assuming I can't use it once the bazzaz is hooked up? Or am I confused?

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts
I have a speedo healer that's connected to the speed sensor. I'm assuming I can't use it once the bazzaz is hooked up? Or am I confused?
Mine is. you have to huge it up in a circle conformation type thingy.... just look at it and you'll understand. point is it can be done

·
Registered
82 Posts
A coupple of things... 1st, doesnt it bother anyone that there having you use thouse crimp connectors on rather inportant wires, or am i just overly paranoid about wiring. I soldered and heat shrinked my tail light for god sakes.... And 2nd, I would assume you want the bazzaz to pick up the "correct" speed reading, so it would go after the healer? Still debating ordering vs having it done. The shop said i can be there and help, and they will tune it... eh....

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
do it yourself... put the speed calibrater first in line in the system (speedoDRD for me now, speedohealer back when i didn't know better)... and YES solder the power supply to the switched power - code 39 if it ever flickers (learned the hard way).

good luck... it's easy enough. :)

21 - 40 of 288 Posts