Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm Milty and I live in Wichita Falls, TX for the moment before I have to move again. I'm from Dayton, Ohio (Kettering to be exact) but have been around the world becuase of the A.F.

I own a 04 Blue with a few mods. Hope to chat with you all soon.

By the way, a local guy with a white 04 R6 told me about this site so I thought I would say hello. On to the pictures of my bike.

http://www.miltytech.com/index.php?do=photo&album=2004 Yamaha R6/

·
Banned
786 Posts
Howdy back from Texas, Greenville to be exact. you moving to somewhere else in Texas or to another state??? :cheers

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
and whats wrong with reflectors? huh? huh? i still got mine, you gonna tell me to lose mine? huh? huh? thats right punk, didnt think so!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Manoah said:
and whats wrong with reflectors? huh? huh? i still got mine, you gonna tell me to lose mine? huh? huh? thats right punk, didnt think so!
Take them off bitch, or else, well no I'm not driving all the way out there.

I just think the bikes look alot cleaner with them gone.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Welcome! :wave

·
Registered
850 Posts
welcome from another AF guy down here in Abilene... Great board, lot of good stuff here, just watch out for some of those DFW guys like Yoda and TexasR6... They'll try and hump your leg if you're not careful...
Steve

·
Registered
144 Posts
Whats up Milty? I'm from Wichita Falls too. I actually live in San Antonio right now going to school but I was born and raised there. So what do you think of that litttle city? Hope you living there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts