Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my previous post said, I was involved in a major accident on my FZ09. Suffered a broken back, leg, arm, concussion and many more injuries. My wife said enough is enough so Isold my 2013 R6. But before I did, I took off mo of the afteraftermarket parts. The R6 had only 550 miles on it.

Well, here are the parts. Make me an offer.

Attachments

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
I'll give you $20 shipped for the air filter

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had also boughten them from him. I paid him on Sunday along with the gytr and a couple sets of grips. I included it in the PayPal note as well. Something is not right here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Attention: nobody buy anything from this guy until livewoutlimits and I receive the items that we bought. The transaction has been very suspicious. He rushes with the deal, and payment. Once payment has gone through, he's no longer quick to respond. Supposedly been too busy with work to send our items or even respond. Despite the broken back and other injuries he can still work around the clock. Sold us the same Vortex rear sets. When confronted he stated he had 3 sets and 4 GYTR's most of which are new. How he got them: he buys and sells them. For the deal that he's selling them for; there's no way he's making any profit. Can't even remember what I bought and asked me for my shipping address multiples times even when I've included everything in the PayPal note. Save yourself some hassle and don't deal with this guy until he follows through with us first.

·
Nom Nom Nom Nom
677 Posts
Attention: nobody buy anything from this guy until livewoutlimits and I receive the items that we bought. The transaction has been very suspicious. He rushes with the deal, and payment. Once payment has gone through, he's no longer quick to respond. Supposedly been too busy with work to send our items or even respond. Despite the broken back and other injuries he can still work around the clock. Sold us the same Vortex rear sets. When confronted he stated he had 3 sets and 4 GYTR's most of which are new. How he got them: he buys and sells them. For the deal that he's selling them for; there's no way he's making any profit. Can't even remember what I bought and asked me for my shipping address multiples times even when I've included everything in the PayPal note. Save yourself some hassle and don't deal with this guy until he follows through with us first.
Wow I was about to buy the Vortex rearsets too! :rolleyes: thanks for the warning..hope it's just miscommunication and it all works out.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just looking out for my fellow riders. Yeah, I hope it's just a misunderstanding, but things aren't looking too hopeful.

·
Forum Moderator
3,119 Posts
Be sure to file a dispute with paypal if need be. I'll give him a chance to explain the details before facing possible perma ban of the forum.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts