Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says I am parting out my two 06 R6 race bikes. Have alot of hobbies and with my 3 boys now riding dirtbikes I have no time to race or get down to the track to ride. Both bikes have never been down and both have under 1000 miles of track use. Thus all parts are near new with normal wear and tear on the bodywork. Pictures to follow within the next few days. All parts are currently off the bikes and ready to ship with the exception of the fork internals and the rear shock. Those should be removed and ready to ship by the end of next week. Again I will have pics up in the next day or 2 and can also email specific pics if needed. The parts and prices(retail is approximate based on the research I did) are as follows:

-SOLDFull Graves SS exhaust also includes bmc race filter Retail=1,300.00 Sale price= 850.00 a piece. 2 systems for sale.2 system sold

-SOLD Power Commander III would obviously need to remap to your mods and altitude. Retail=340.00 Sale price=220.00 a piece. 2 for sale2 PCIII sold

- SOLD PC Quick shift kit Retail=265.00 Sale price=195.00 a piece. 2 for sale 2SOLD

-SOLD Graves case covers. Retail=350.00 Sale price=250.00 shipped a set. 2 sets for sale 2 SET SOLD

-SOLDGraves Frame sliders Retail=100.00 Sale price= 60.00 a set. 2 sets for sale 2 set sold

-SOLDGraves adjustable rearsets(black) Retail=700.00 Sale price=490.00 a set. 2 sets for sale 2 SET SOLD

-SOLDOhlins steering dampner Retail=530.00 Sale price=430.00 per dampner. 2 for sale 2 set sold

-Graves tire warmers Retail=400.00 Sale price=225.00 shipped per set. 2 sets for sale 1 set sold

- SOLD rear stand Retail=125.00 Sale price=100.00 per stand 2 for sale 2 SOLD

- SOLD front stand Retail=145.00 Sale price=110.00 per stand 2 for sale 2 SOLD

SOLD-Ohlins rear shock(non ttx) Retail=1,000.00 Sale price=800.00 1 available as mentioned above by the end of next week for shipping.

- SOLD Ohlins front fork internals Retail=1,400.00 Sale price=1,150.00 1 available as mentioned above by the end of next week for shipping. SOLD

- SOLD gp composites full race bodywork. would look good on a yellow or black bike. $500 shipped each set. 2 sets available 2 SET SOLD

-Bridgestone battlax slicks(120 and 180)brand new=$200 shipped a set 1 take off sets available,

Well guys that is most of it and I almost forgot all prices are plus shipping. I know I have some misc. support parts( clip ons, spare steel lines, ect.). But this is the bulk of the parts available. Let me know what you guys think. I may be willing to discount slightly based on multiple purchases of parts. In other words exhaust w/filter, PCIII, and quick shifter. Or another example might be warmers plus stands. I believe these are very fair prices and will answer any questions you may have and provide pics in the near future. Thanks for looking. Jason

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Killinemwithcleaness, nothing wrong with the system. Can send detailed pics of exhaust on and off the bike if you would like. PM me if you want pics and also about shipping and payment info. Thanks, Jason

·
Sexy Time
763 Posts
im interested in the power commander

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
What brand stands are they?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics up soon guys. Chango they are pit bull stands. Front stands raise from triple tree. Not the type that raises from fork bottoms. Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JtGT29, Let me know if you want PC. If so pm me shipping and payment info. Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pics, but I will post up more here in a few of some of the other stuff.

Only one for the rear sets has a small scuff one the foot peg, there is a pic of it above.

·
Registered
301 Posts
will i have to cut the fairing to fit ur sliders? what brand are the sliders? and will it be possible for u to post a close up of the sliders?
thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pm's sent

as far as the frame sliders they are from Graves, I dont think you will have to cut the fairings, but i had to trim the race body work a llittle, so on the factory farining I really dont know.

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
PM me about price of exhaust, filter and PC III shipped to 17815

1 - 20 of 120 Posts