Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jamaal sent me some stock levers that he just had laying around for FREE!! I'm slowly starting my rebuild after my wreck and he mentioned that he had some laying around that I could have. They were put in the mail Tuesday morning and arrived today! Thanks for helpin me out bro. You tha MAN!

I don't know what I would do without the trustworthy/respect guys of this board. You guys rock!

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
:cheers anytime bro. Real riders help their fellow riders out without ever expecting anything back. :fact. We just want you back up and running sooner than later!

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
very cool! 06r6'n is da man, mang

·
10 years owner's club
658 Posts
jess when did you get a third gen? i was under the impression you had a 2nd gen

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
he got it a few months ago from a friend of mine who no longer rode his. sold his 05' and picked up an 07' in the same day....BALLER

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Not a bad deal! If you need anything else, I've got 1 (read: one) swing arm spool up for grabs for free! :laugh

Jamamamalll... :cheers

he got it a few months ago from a friend of mine who no longer rode his. sold his 05' and picked up an 07' in the same day....BALLER
You're so white... :hehe

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have a stock windscreen '09...don't know if it fits, but if you want it...it's yours.

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts
yea hes a good guy... does pretty sketchy powder coating though :secret

kidding. hes the best and awesome prices.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts