Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
holy fack. i was about to put an order in for one--now i'm questioning it.

hey daddyphat are you a member of that forum? is anyone so they can post the pics in here?

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
:smileeek

:confused

I hope they rectify this problem. I'm glad to hear at least that their customer service didn't try to say it was his fault..

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
holy fack. i was about to put an order in for one--now i'm questioning it.

hey daddyphat are you a member of that forum? is anyone so they can post the pics in here?
Yea i was wondering if someone could post the pics up too .. I have one on the R6, do the R1's dampners mount the same way as ours or do they mount in another place

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Bro ur skunk got huge! How's it doin? Is it declawed? Oh and my gf wants one now. Thanks...lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
Scary, I think the fact he has it mounted underneath is what caused the failure to be so dangerous as it hits that part of the frame. My hyperpro is mounted on top, and if it fails like that, the only think I could see it possibly hitting is the top of the forks, and only when turning the bars at super slow speeds (still possibility of dropping it though, I'm going to go check mine right now).

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Ok that's a little scary...I would like to know how that happened. I got the same one.

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
^yes pre bike inspection is important. But a $400 damper shouldn't do that. I just don't understand how that would happen.

·
Registered
592 Posts
^yes pre bike inspection is important. But a $400 damper shouldn't do that. I just don't understand how that would happen.

No argument here BUT its your life right?? The people that make it are'nt you so... everone here still has to make sure that the companies we by products are doing what we need them to do:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts