Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the carbon fiber fairings from OPP. They will be here in five days. Now all I have to do is get my tank and tail painted a medium metalic gray. I haven't seen any other carbon fiber R6s so I will post pics when it is done.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am sitting here thinking about all the money I just spent and it does not seem like such a good idea anymore. :comp I hope it looks good. Plus if my fiance finds out she's gonna beat my ass.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya how much did it cost ya for this transformation. and whats the website just so i can check it out for some carbon peices i might want :cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, but I just stuck with the carbon fiber. check out the titanium upper for the kawi 600 (street).

Do you think my bike is going to look alright with the metalic silver tail and tank. I thought about black but I thought it would be to much of the same

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
oh hell ya, carbon and silver go together very well. cant wait to see some pics of it. one thing though, take the pics in full sunlight or atleast very well lit inside, cause the carbon will show up much better that way :cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright man. It will be a solid week. I am going to drop my tank and tail off friday. Not sure when I will get my micron can back, had to send it in for warranty work. Oh, I am thinking about geting red chrome factory stickers for the sides and the r6 emblem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts