Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay everyone so I need help with gloves..I've been wearing a pair of old A*'S that are all stretched out and basically make me so nervous that i want to ride gloveless..the palms bunch up and slip on the throttle so bad that i need to use a death grip or else the throttle slips out from under my palm and you can all image how scarey that must be during corners!...

I bought a pair of Troy lee designs gloves that were only 20bucks on clearance..not thinking much since it said SMALL. I didn't think of my knuckles and the solid piece of carbon fiber that runs across them so when i wear those ones my hands ache and feels like my knuckles are being compressed on both sides..

so what should i do when i try to find a pair that im gonna be happy with. i have small hands but big knuckles basically..anyone else have this problem? what about the bunching of material on the palms ?

whew....oh yeah esentially I would like to go with Dainese if I can.

·
USC
552 Posts
all i can think of is just goin to a D-store and trying them on lol.

the costa mesa team in cali is good.
+ 1 to cory and art and the whole team.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found 2 places that sell dainese here in MA ..one european bike shop and one wayy out gonna try to see what they have for a selection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts