Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Blue Flame Evo3 Plain Ti Dual Port Hi Level from Brian or Hammy the can man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have one of these on this forum? I cant wait to get it. wonder if my short stalk blinkers will not work? o well im sure Brian will make a good deal on a UFO tail light if need be.

·
Registered
289 Posts
04YamahaR6 said:
I just bought a Blue Flame Evo3 Plain Ti Dual Port Hi Level from Brian or Hammy the can man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have one of these on this forum? I cant wait to get it. wonder if my short stalk blinkers will not work? o well im sure Brian will make a good deal on a UFO tail light if need be.
it sounds siiicckk. remove the plug out of the small port and the baffle out of the larger port. i got the same pipe but its scortched TI.

u will love it!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info BeanTown, i met Brian today and picked up my Blueflame. Got home put it on ASAP fired it up, to quiet, to the small plug out and it sounded good enough, took the large baffle out just to see what it sounded like and i loved it even more! Now if only i could here it while someone else rides it. If its nice tomorrow i will take some pics. You got any pics of yours? What do you use to clean it. mine had some slight streak looking water mark sorta/smug kinda marks on it and tryed to wipe them off with a clean towel before i ran it and couldnt seem to rub them away. I didnt use anything else to clean it, wasnt sure what would or wouldnt mess the finish up.? Brian(Hammy the can man) was really nice, he hooked me up with it and even met me today so i didnt have to wait for shipping and i could have it for this weekend. Awesome

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
yep hammy does a good job of takin care of his customers. glad to hear you liked your can, now all you need is to post some pics :cheers

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not looking the best outside today but ill see what i can do for pics

·
Registered
28 Posts
i never took out the top plug, does it really make it that much louder? when i took out the bottom plug it got really loud.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt think it was that much louder. Take it out see what you think.
I didnt ride mine with the plug in or the large baffle in i only had those in while it was sitting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts