Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went to a bike show last weekend and came out to find my new r6 on its side (i wanted to cry) i found out a couple of harley aholes decided i ride a jap bike and that it is ok to f up jap bikes. Since no one would tell me who did it I just had to pick up the bike and ride it home. It broke the mirror, brake lever, and scratched the bike bad! Anyway if anyone knows where i could get a new brake lever please let me know!

·
Registered
105 Posts
WTF is that bullshit? Man, what the hell...I don't know why they have to hate jap bikes and mess with people's shit. That's crazy, just let other people like what they like and respect what they paid for. I would be pissed man. I like most bikes, including Harleys...may own one someday, who knows. The point is that any bike is fun to ride and people need to understand that everyone isn't going to ride the same damn bike.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thats fucked up, it only takes one idiot to **** it all up. I know not all Harley riders are assholes, but I'd say 90% of the guys I wave at on the street dont wave back. Next time its :321

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Now thats some bullshit. Most of the harley guys around here are cool and I would hope that no one around here would ever do something as ridiculous as that. I hope everything works out for you. Damn hogs! :cuss

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think harley's are annoying as hell. So damn loud. Its louder than my car wtih a 3" exhaust w/o cat at 5,500 RPM, and my car is pretty damn loud .

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah what the hell. i love bikes no matter the shape but i guess there are ass holes even where you think you have friends. my condolences to your bike yo.
i had some harley riders giving me crap one time and they said, "do you know the harley wave?" i'm like wtf do i care about a harley wave for? we're all out enjoying the same road in different ways. some people are just ****

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'd go ahead and find out who did it and either..........

A. Tip their harley over causing thousands in damaged chrome.

or....

B. Get a hot piece of metal, melt through his gas line with it making it look like the engine melted it, and then proceed to set a fire in that area.

or....

C. Video tape you fucking his GF on your bike. :cheers

Either way i would resort to some kind of criminal activity.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I pulled up next to a harley at an intersection, and he starts reving his engine like hes hard, and theres a cop to the right of me turning into are lane, so the light turns red and he takes off blazin fast, and i go slow, and the cop turns the corner and follows me like the harley goin way over the speed limit just didnt try and race me, assholes......

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You guys just wait till you get a harley mounted cop to try and chase you, it's high larry ass!

I was crusing about 70mph one day and being nice i wave at an oncoming harley.........No wave came back, i presume it's because he was using both hands for the clutch and the brake cause he turned around and tried to get me.

What a fool.

·
Registered
347 Posts
some people are just like that, screw them, but not all riders are bad, just remeber that.

and i had a hard time finish reading this post because yeti's avator

:cuss

·
Registered
281 Posts
and i had a hard time finish reading this post because yeti's avator

:mrgreen: thats the kind of girl you see on an R6, NEVER a harley :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
You shoulda just started your bike up.....

Let her get nice and warm....

Backed her in right next to that long line of Hardley's........

Then once your bike was nice and warmed up.......

Grab the clutch throw her into gear and.......

WHAMO kicked that fuckers bike over into the next one and watch those big vibrating pieces of shit tumble like Domino's......

That would have been funny..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i just finished air brushing the scratches out this weekend and made a few mods (bike looks sweet now) but i still need a new hand brake lever, does any compony make them in black?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts