Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i go for a ride today and while cruising around I stopped by my cousins house.

As I roll through the residential hood, these two kids pretend like they are holding a rope across the street.(just like the pranks on you tube).

Anyways the shitty thing is that I was coming out of a turn going about 40 and had to stop suddenly. It scared the living hell out of me.

I freakin parked the bike and was about to give the kids a talking to. Realizing this the two bastards ran away.

But all in all I'm sure they got a laugh out of it.....

Moral of story....dont have kids.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
hahaha thats funny. i would have done the same thing though. ive seen kids do that before but ive never been a part of it nor have i had it done to me.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
That isn't too bad. I personally would have hoped they really were holding a rope and I would have drove straight fu*#(#* through it. Two kids, even two full sized adults couldn't hold up a rope and stop or even affect a bike. I don't know why cars even stop for that video on you tube.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
:**** damn kids!!!

i'd be pissed if it happened to me, but its kind of comical hearing it it from someone else. no offense dude.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
sry to hear about your heart attack but i think those kids would have been more sry if they were holding the rope and u did hit it

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If there was really a rope and I did hit it, thsoe kids would be sorry for damn sure.
:swordfigh
They would get strung from a tree by their whity tightees.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
instead on seeing the video of people stopping for the rope, i wanna see a video of the people holding the rope get slung into the air.:lmao

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
Me and a buddy were at a gas station saturday about to leave and this dude pulls up and parks his car like 2 feet behind us, leaving us no room to leave. He says "hey my sons want to hear your bikes." We're like..wtf you hick, just ask us instead of blocking us in. So we did a lil' sound off for the bastards so the dude would move his gay Elantra out of the way.:bash

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
Anyways the shitty thing is that I was coming out of a turn going about 40 and had to stop suddenly. It scared the living hell out of me.
Isn't the speed limit in residential 25? Isn't this BECAUSE there might be KIDS goofing off in the streets? Something to think about...

I don't know why cars even stop for that video on you tube.
When someone does it to you, you'll understand.

·
Born 2 Ride YAMAHA
788 Posts
LOL yeah well that aint as bad as what I used to do. Me and a couple buddies used to drink alot and we would run duct tape acrossed the road frome one post to another about windshielf high and wait for a car to come hit it. It was funy as hell. But now that I'm older and I have my own car and ride a bike not so much

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to beat the hell out of other peoples' kids. I could be wrong, though :confused:

has anybody seen that family guy where peter beats up the kid who was picking on chris?

·
Wicked Monkey Motorsports
736 Posts
We had two kids in my sub division get busted for taking two old school aluminum trash cans and putting them on either side of the road with a bunch of heavy guage fishing line between them. This old guy that lives up the street from me came through in a Taho and the two cans beat the $hit out if both sides of his ride before he got stopped..

·
Registered
89 Posts
On a whole I find it funny. But as one that has ran into wire strung across a mountain bike trail, it would freak me out a little.

As someone sid above, too little kids holding a rope, stand no chance against me on a bike. They'd get ripped right into the street and full of road rash.

·
Is my R6 cool like Phils?
297 Posts
When someone does it to you, you'll understand.
:stupic

i was in my truck the other day and some kids (15-16ish) pulled this on me so i slowed down and headed toward one of them to reverse their little prank. scared the shit outa them and probably wont do it again :sing - i mean i wasnt going to hit them but its all fun!:popcorn:

if i were on my bike i woulda been scared though just cause who knows what could happen...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts