Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a dude today on a Nextel riding a croch rocket... what in the heck is goign on today with this world man... that pissed me off. I was like, you little @$$ I hope you get into a wreck just so you can learn something.

Pah, and I was the one in the 8 hour remedial because wowsers three tickets... come on...

-Solacce

Sheez...

·
Registered
267 Posts
my friend saw a biker on a gixxer with a passenger and the driver was without a lid talking on a cell and making a right-hand turn whilst the passenger was wear the lid half way down her face. my boy's only comment was "the dumbest thing i ever saw " and i agree.
:jacked

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I have to admit....I was at a red light one time, and my phone rang in my pocket...I grabbed it, noticed it was a buddy of mine who rides a GSXR, and i answered it, yelled "Ill call ya back" throught the helmet, and hung up, put it back in my pocket, then the light turned green.

HAHAHA...I would NEVER answer it while riding!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Wow, those are some dumbass people. I'm always wearing a lid, I even wear my helmet just riding 1/4 mile down the road to my cousins house right down the street.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've answered mine while riding to say the same thing yoda did but only when I thought it was "safe" oh well if I had to I'd ditch the phone to save me and the bike or anyone else for the matter

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Helments = manditory (by law in NY), but your dumb if you play in traffic and do not wear one. My $.02

I've tried to answer the phone at a stop light but I tend to get caught at the exact moment that the light is about to turn green when the phone rings. I did pull it out of my pocket one time while going 20 Mph but pulled over to answer it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
yoda said:
I have to admit....I was at a red light one time, and my phone rang in my pocket...I grabbed it, noticed it was a buddy of mine who rides a GSXR, and i answered it, yelled "Ill call ya back" throught the helmet, and hung up, put it back in my pocket, then the light turned green.

HAHAHA...I would NEVER answer it while riding!!!
ive done that, but with my nextel, and speaker phone, but only stopped, not moving

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i've got a good one.....

I ride with this old dude he's like 37 or 38, i'm not for sure, he's a lot older than the rest of us we're all 17-25. Anyways we call him "Old School" and he rides an R1 and he rides the shit out of it.
The other day were out riding and we get to a light and he pulls out a smoke and lights it up. Well right before the light turns his phone rings. He answers it, the light turns and he proceeds to hold the phone with his shoulder and makes a right hand turn, with this cigarette still lit in his mouth. :hammer This guy is a nut case. Not very smart on his part but a site to see if your watchin it.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
RSixxr said:
I ride with this old dude he's like 37 or 38, i'm not for sure, he's a lot older than the rest of us we're all 17-25. Anyways we call him "Old School"
You are soooo gonna get flamed for that ;) haha

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
yoda said:
RSixxr said:
I ride with this old dude he's like 37 or 38, i'm not for sure, he's a lot older than the rest of us we're all 17-25. Anyways we call him "Old School"
You are soooo gonna get flamed for that ;) haha
Ya seriously. You gotta watch out for us seasoned lifers on here. We've had plenty of time to practice flaming little punks! :hehe

I take my phone with me when i ride but it stays in my jacket pocket and never comes out. it's for emergency use only. otherwise, i don't want to be fuckin bothered when I'm out. although right now, I'll be checking it periodically while I'm out just to be sure they wife hasn't called to say Hi and that her water has broken!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
well flame on :flame but old school can out ride everyone i've ever ridden with. plus its good to learn from the older wiser riders :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
ok time out.... i dont understand this flamer shit.....well i know its Penfolds nickname but other than that....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
"This old dude" ROFL. I had to laugh. I guess being 35 has advantages, but like you said... us Oldschoolers can ride like a motherfucker so it's all good.

I think I'll have "old dude" sewn onto my leathers this weekend. :hammer

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
RSixxr said:
ok time out.... i dont understand this flamer shit.....well i know its Penfolds nickname but other than that....
Sweet! I've gotten an upgrade on nicknames from dumbshit to flamer! YeeeeeHaaaaa!

It's ok junior, one day you will learn how to remove a chics training bra without having to wrestle it like it was Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
TexasR6 said:
I think I'll have "old dude" sewn onto my leathers this
weekend. :hammer

HAHA you should get old school put into your leather....that would be sweet. and if old school new what a leather was or better yet if he'd quit spending his $$$ on furry leopard print for his bike he could buy a leather and get old school stitched into the back of it...look at his bike.... http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmromes14/detail?.dir=/3a9e&.dnm=639d.jpg

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
penfold said:
RSixxr said:
Sweet! I've gotten an upgrade on nicknames from dumbshit to flamer! YeeeeeHaaaaa!

It's ok junior, one day you will learn how to remove a chics training bra without having to wrestle it like it was Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.
Training bra's clip in the front and most of them can easily be remove just by taking them off the chic like a shirt.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
for the lazy ones...

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
RSixxr said:
Training bra's clip in the front and most of them can easily be remove just by taking them off the chic like a shirt.
Nice to see you and your little sister get along like that! :boob

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
get along like what???? the way your sister and I get along? cuz she loves it when i take her training bra off.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts