Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's good to be back in the forums.. sorry if havent answered some of the questions in my topics about the angel eyes and carbon fiber parts...

I've been really disturbed the last couple of days and now it's starting to clear up..

Im so stupid, I even went down with my bike because of that distortion.. I lost a very very very precious girl.. that i thought to be " THE GIRL!" so even if you don't want my advice...here it is

if you have that special somebody.. love them .. dont let another second pass by before you let them know how much they really mean to you .. dont ever take them for granted .. love them for who they are and never expect them to be somebody not them. always be there for them even though they can't be there for you..

well im learning my lesson.. now i will always see things the way it is.. know what is important in my life and will never do the same mistake again..

JUST VENTING OUT.

$0.02

sighhhhhh............

·
Registered
409 Posts
I know how you feel bro I think weve all been through it someway or another atleast youve got us huh just dont ride that bike all pissed I totalled a sweet el camino in a situation like this not worth it stay up

·
My 6 makes me super horny
140 Posts
Well, at least you didn't marry and have a kid before it happened...

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Hey man, take a deep breath.........This shit happens to everyone at some point so take solace in the fact that others on here have experienced the same thing. Be patient though. If it was meant to be, it will come back around again. Give it some time and don't try and force the issue. If it doesn't work out, then you've learned alot about yourself in terms of what you want in relationships and women.

Anytime you need to vent, hop back on here and post away man. Peeps is here to help each other out!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
yep pen is a good guy once you get past all the BS he flings. but like he said, if you start to get mad guys get on here and just post it up, were here to help ya in whatever way we can :cheers

·
Registered
270 Posts
Pen's right bro. Don't worry about it too much, there are lots of women out there, so you won't get shortchanged.

The good ones come along when you least expect it. Still, it sucks, but soldier up, and start your pimpin ways again. F**CK, and to add to it, she was a hawaiian chick. Hawaiian chicks are freakin HOT!!

If all else fails, just check out R6-forum member "Dave" from So-cal.....he has a whole STABLE of women! Ask him to kick you down one (J/K) :boob

Shit, get a MILF. They have less drama. Happy hunting! :hammer

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
Blueboy said:
Shit, get a MILF. They have less drama. Happy hunting! :hammer
Ya, no strings attached. just **** and go.
Well i can think of one rather large rope that is attached, THE KID, i dont need that in mylife right now. but i still like the hit it and go part :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
kids are in bed by 8-9pm. just go over at 10. and if it is you going over Lok, then you leave at 10:05 after getting yourself off 3x! the rest of us will make her and the kids breakfast when they get up the next morning. Just hope the kids don't ask mom if she went horseback riding the night before!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I feel your pain bro'. Been down that road myself, but sometimes as much as you want to believe that it's all in your control....you have to realize that it's really not.

In my situation, "the one" married another guy a couple of months ago. I know he's a good guy, and she's happy. So I'm happy for her.

In the end, we somehow learn to move on. It really does make us more careful, but it also makes us stronger and wiser too.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Man, a milf... my first girlfriends mom, I STILL think about her. And I don't mean, just occasionally. She's seen my bike because I keep in touch, her marriage sucks, and hopefully she will suck me. MUAHAHAHA.
MAN she's hot...

Anyways, hang in there man... my best friend is RIGHT NOW going through exactly the same thing (no lie), and it's rough, but the Big Man upstairs knows what going on, and oversees all... don't worry, He's got it under control.

-Solace

·
Registered
270 Posts
penfold said:
kids are in bed by 8-9pm. just go over at 10. and if it is you going over Lok, then you leave at 10:05 after getting yourself off 3x! the rest of us will make her and the kids breakfast when they get up the next morning. Just hope the kids don't ask mom if she went horseback riding the night before!

:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey bro sorry to hear about your loss but hang in there because things will definately get better. I know how you feel. Last summer i lost my fiance but after three months we realized we still loved each other and gave it another shot. so if it's meant to be, it's meant to be!

But on a side note...MILF's rock...there's tons of em everywhere if you just know how to spot them :hump

·
Registered
54 Posts
like the other posts said, it will get better. i just went thru a divorce, and have found a absolutely beautiful woman that i'm freakin' crazy about. i wasn't looking for anyone, but she found me, and its almost indescribable how it feels. later twist :hump

1 - 20 of 22 Posts