Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
:repost

Classic though, that douche deserved every injury and heckle that he got. Proving once again, if you're going to be stupid, you had better be tough.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Its the show Pinks on speed channel ^^

If u watch the longer version he takes his shirt off and walks away like hes a bad ass or something..

If hes gunna be a douche, at least he did it the correct way and made himself look like a douche bag in front of a million people on National Television hahhah

·
Registered
767 Posts
:nocontrol:nocontrol that's great!

it's from that show "pinks" on speedtv, it's a hella gay show... i've seen the clip on youtube before though.

·
im back
2,803 Posts
:repost x a million but i never get sick of seeing that *** dump it

·
My R6 has returned!!
1,930 Posts
I feel bad for Suzuki sometimes - they make hard core bikes, but they attract 90% a$$hole, squids and douches to their sports bikes. I fear even looking at a used Suzuki more than any other brand just cause I know the chances are really good that the bike was raped, abused and left for dead at one point or another.

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
I remember when that happened. I thought it was the best part of the show. He's suck a f***tard. He kept saying "im used to riding lay back bikes" or something like that.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Holy shit! Riding is basic physics, people are so insanely uncoordinated. The pinks dude is a panzie.

·
Registered
767 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts