Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
law enforcement could end all high speed chases if they had a superbike division. have modified R1s issued.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
:lmao thats priceless

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
preid1193 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply yeah ****** ive been all over the untied states but ive never been to europe casue im homophobic and all u guys are ****

lol love this comment someone left

·
Registered
90 Posts
haha that was pretty good :) never seen any of that guys vids

·
Registered
288 Posts
wanna be ghostrider.

·
Is my R6 cool like Phils?
297 Posts
bahaha the ending was priceless!

·
Forum Moderator
3,117 Posts
The guy is nothing but an ass clown. The big bus behind him should have ran him over to help rid society of idiots like him. People like this moron are why we are all targeted by LEO's and have bad PR with cagers and other bikers. Not to mention the high insurance we pay. It's ashame the amount of lives he put in danger by doing this. He will get what's coming to him very soon. All it's going to take is someone to move to the right or left not knowing how fast he's coming up on them and then he'll be a splattered bug on someones rear window.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
The guy is nothing but an ass clown. The big bus behind him should have ran him over to help rid society of idiots like him. People like this moron are why we are all targeted by LEO's and have bad PR with cagers and other bikers. Not to mention the high insurance we pay. It's ashame the amount of lives he put in danger by doing this. He will get what's coming to him very soon. All it's going to take is someone to move to the right or left not knowing how fast he's coming up on them and then he'll be a splattered bug on someones rear window.
i got to give the guy credit for having the balls to do this, i personally always pull over for police, but everyone does things different, you shouldnt wish for something bad to happen to this guy, its just bad karma for yourself.

DONT BE A HATER!!!!

yea hes a bit of a douche, but the guys got balls to pull it off. and cmon look at the little piece of shit cop car chasing him down. i coulda gotten away on foot from that thing, lol.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i wonder if there was oil on the road:dunce:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow dude, im not saying i do it myself, but you should prolly stay clear of youtube if your going to shit a brick just from watching this guy. Not to mention i didnt think tickets given in other countries effected our insurance rates here in the states!:dunce:

·
Forum Moderator
3,117 Posts
i got to give the guy credit for having the balls to do this, i personally always pull over for police, but everyone does things different, you shouldnt wish for something bad to happen to this guy, its just bad karma for yourself.

DONT BE A HATER!!!!
I'm not hating him, I'm just stating the facts. I'm sure he would feel like a jackass had he caused a serious wreck involving say two other motorists with one being his family. I've seen it happen. Trooper Haywood in Daytona lost his life pursuing a moron like this on a Busa last year.

Wow dude, I'm not saying i do it myself, but you should prolly stay clear of youtube if your going to shit a brick just from watching this guy. Not to mention i didnt think tickets given in other countries effected our insurance rates here in the states!:dunce:
I've seen a bazillion of those vids. I just wish people would post up more of them when things go wrong and people get hurt or worse. Can't speak for insurance rates in other counties, but I'm sure it's just as high as it is here.

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if cops shot at them like they do in other countries people would think twice before running and making vids like this. until then . . . lol

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Where are the spike strips when you need them....europe!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts