Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I just started really getting into this forum also and I tell you these guys out here will help you find out what you dont know and then in turn you can pass on your advice to others in the same shoes.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've gotta agree with Ya'll... Since I started coming here, I've actually had the "pleasure" of meeting a couple of the people on here... (Yoda, TexasR6) and I've gotta say some great people on here... So, Thanks to all for giving me someplace to go and be a goof-off, but still be productive

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
There are probably a hundred different forums I have been on in the past few years, everything from gun forums, to Jeep forums, toyota forums and biker forums.....but maybe only 2 in the past few years that have really become a "family". I am glad to say that this is one ot them, and some of my best friends were made from this forum.

Forums are what the people make of them, and I am glad to be a part of this one.

·
Registered
850 Posts
yoda said:
There are probably a hundred different forums I have been on in the past few years, everything from gun forums, to Jeep forums, toyota forums and biker forums.....but maybe only 2 in the past few years that have really become a "family". I am glad to say that this is one ot them, and some of my best friends were made from this forum.

Forums are what the people make of them, and I am glad to be a part of this one.
agreed... I hate telling people that I've made "Friends" on the internet... makes me sound kinda ghey, but there's just something about this group of guys/girls... no bs, just good people.

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
yoda said:
I agree totally. I've only been on this forum for like a month or so, and its been great. I've already learned alot and gotten some great advice. This is just a great place to hang out talk with people....especially when I'm bored at work.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
if you can tell by post count... there are a few here who really like to BS quite a bit... :roll: but we have had fun doing it.

I too loved this forum when I found it. I guess my love is in a bit of a lull right now.. but I'll probably never leave since there are some quality people on here that is hard to find else where on the Inet.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I totally agree with Yoda. This R6 forum isn't like any other forum I've been a member of. Most of them love to bash on people about their crap. Couple of 240sx forums (no longer read anymore) and a few bike forums (visit once a week at most). But this one is everyday when I'm bored and when i have lots of time on my hands. :hammer

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree this is a great place. I've been hooked on the R1 Forum for the longest, but since I can't access it from work anymore I've found a new place to not get any work done :mrgreen: Plus I am a Loyal Yami fan.....
Now, let the trash talking begin.....Yo mama's so fat............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.