Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home from work yesterday while driving thru town i saw someone riding a scooter: shorts, tee short, sandals - one hand on the throttle the other holding a starbucks iced coffee. and he was wearing the same HJC helmet i wear. I know i'm new to the whole scene but it pissed me off..and made me laugh.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
thats pretty funny. but you can't compare a guy who rides a scooter to guys like us on super sports. pretty funny though... what an loser. :screwy

you can stil;l get hurt on a scooter.... coffee, shorts, sandles... all i can say is... wow

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can just imagine the comedic results of hitting a bump, spilling hot coffee on your bare leg while riding a scooter, freaking out, and dumping it...all while traveling at 20mph

LOL

·
Registered
482 Posts
thats funny as hell, dumb ass

·
Ride It Like It's Stolen!
1,171 Posts
I guess because he was wearing the same helmet you have i could see why it would piss you off...he's making you look less cool. (Damn him!) His skin not yours. Get over it.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
I go get my iced coffees all the time on the 6. Theres nothing better than the taste of iced coffee with the wind blowing between your toes at 80 mph. You guys dont do that?

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
You can only get so much road rash at 25mph. I guess it's compatable to crashing on a bicycle. It is more convenient to get coffee on a scooter vs. a bike because you can ride with one hand and no pedaling. I think scooters should have cup holders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When i was 15 or 16 in ocean city Maryland i was walking down the road and this scooter came flying by prob no more then 40ish but i dont really know anyway lossed it and got killed . I sure he was drunk but either way i dont care what your on if your going fast anough death is all ways a possibility.. true shit

·
My R6 eats Chuck Norris
2,407 Posts
2 things... first off... ^^^^ Sentences should have a beginning, middle and ending. Punctuation and Capitalization help as well.

Next. I've been playing with the idea of duct taping a drink holder to the 6. Do you think the Handlebars would move too much? should I just go safe and put it on the gas tank?

:popcorn:

:nocontrol

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
I'm thinking a holster for your belt would be the best bet for the bottle and you could carry shot glasses across your chest in a bandoleer like fashion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts