1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the busa or the gixxers ..

any ideas?..
aftermarket seat cowls?

i just needed more room so i can bring my 5 ft. kryptonite chain with me when i ride..

Thanks,

·
Registered
963 Posts
wear it around your neck like quinton rampage jackson...

nah, seriously, why not just get a wheel lock?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm

because wheel locks will not prevent or deter 4 guys from carrying the bike into a van or truck to steal it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The only thing I use is a wheel lock normally, but if I'm in a rough neighborhood, I bring a Kryponite chain for the wheel to the swingarm in a backpack. I know people will still be able to carry the bike away. If they are that determined, then chaining it down may not prevent them much either, if it even slows them down much. I carry a backpack most of the time anyway from either books or clothes or whatever I need to drink. Just my two cents....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm

i hate dragging around a backpack.. especially with a heavy chain in it .. heheheh sorry .....

well the skinny tail of r6 makes it super sexy .... if there's only a bigger seat cowl .. at least slightly bigger

·
Registered
963 Posts
my friend take the bike to school with him, so he's got one of those chains that has cloth around it. He wraps that sucker around his torso and rides like that...

·
Registered
14 Posts
my friend take the bike to school with him, so he's got one of those chains that has cloth around it. He wraps that sucker around his torso and rides like that...

That's hardcore man......chain around torso when riding........... :twisted:

·
Registered
995 Posts
he put the chain around his shoulders and he sank never to be seen again. I think we should take this as a warning don't carry 200 pound chains around ur neck,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts