Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nocontrol I am currently negotiating pricing on a 2007 r6 with the woman that posted it on Clist. It is gorgeous and has just under 6,000 miles.

She (the seller) originally wanted $6,000 but I'm going to try and work her down to $5,000. She said she would go to $5,500 (preferably no lower) but I think I can negotiate a little better than that. Besides, that oobviously won't include vehicle sales tax and registration.

I'm going to check it out with my buddy pwerboost from the forum this Saturday. She lives really close, and she hasn't sold in after a month or so of trying, so I'm not too worried about someone else snagging it. She said the only offers were much too low, and no one has even come to see it.

Since the picture was taken, a Puig lightly smoked windscreen and fender eliminator kit have been installed. The little sticker near the handle bars is a definite removal...lol.

Clean title, 2 owners, but she bought it from a reputable dealership right near my house.

http://imageshack.us

I hope it looks as good in person, and it has no problems (she said it didn't have any but come on, it's Craigslist..)

Holy Fapsicle :hehe:nocontrol

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hopefully it works out for ya man! nice lookin bike there!

and those front reflectors... gotta go
Haha, yup. The reflectors and that sweet sticker are insta-removals. I have a long list of mods planned, but will be basically broke for a couple months after buying it :thumbdown

Ehh, if it all works out, it's definitely worth the broke-ness :YEA

Good thing I decided to live at home (for free) my first year of college or I wouldn't have ever been able to buy another bike :sing

But first in line will be:
-Yoshimura TRC Full System
-BMC Air Filter
-PCV
-Steel Braided Brake Lines
-Swingarm spools
-Pitbull Rear Stand
-Carbon Fiber? Idk
and much more:toocool:

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
But first in line will be:
-Yoshimura TRC Full System
-BMC Air Filter
-PCV
-Steel Braided Brake Lines
-Swingarm spools
-Pitbull Rear Stand
-Carbon Fiber? Idk
and much more:toocool:
Really??? When Graves and Leo are having sales you wanna get a Yoshi?? And also, check out Fren Tubo brake lines, Agg2001 sells them on here and they are the shiznitz :toocool:

U should do better than that!!!

Its a real good and clean looking bike man, good luck.

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really??? When Graves and Leo are having sales you wanna get a Yoshi?? And also, check out Fren Tubo brake lines, Agg2001 sells them on here and they are the shiznitz :toocool:

U should do better than that!!!

Its a real good and clean looking bike man, good luck.
Leo and Graves are WAY more expensive though :secret

1 - 20 of 51 Posts