Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man guys, 130 is fast alright, and a definate increase from 107 it was. But, I wander what 200 mph would be like. That thirty mph gap I crossed wasn't even a lot, or didn't feel like it anyways; cars just go by quicker, lol. Anyways, just had to get it out?

-Solace

P.S. How fast have you been on your 6, or any other bike?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Fatsest I've been on my R6 was 140. Fastest ever so far was on my gixxer 600 2002 at an indicated 165mph. THAT was DAMN FAST!!! I was hanging on for dear life! ALL the lines became solid.

·
Registered
293 Posts
jeees_styles said:
Yeah if you dont feel the pull when you accelerate it's hard to feel the speed because the bike gets somewhat more comfortable the faster you go. Slowing down from 100 to 70mph feels like 30mph.
so true when you slow down it doesnt even seem like you are moving

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
164 on the speedo.

The difference between 130 and 150 is huge

But the diff btween 150 and 160 is incredible

·
max speed
242 Posts
jeees_styles said:
Yeah if you dont feel the pull when you accelerate it's hard to feel the speed because the bike gets somewhat more comfortable the faster you go. Slowing down from 100 to 70mph feels like 30mph.
For sure! You are riding along at full throttle on the freeway and when you catch up to cars and slow down it feels like you are just poking along :poke

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've had 165mph on the clock but who knows how true the clock is? And man you better belive it thats fast, I did it at 05:30 on the M55 motorway there was only 1 lorry on the road and I passed it like it was stood still, but for me it's just got to be the acceloration that gets my jucies flowing YEA!

·
Registered
293 Posts
river said:
I've had 165mph on the clock but who knows how true the clock is? And man you better belive it thats fast, I did it at 05:30 on the M55 motorway there was only 1 lorry on the road and I passed it like it was stood still, but for me it's just got to be the acceloration that gets my jucies flowing YEA!
:stupic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.