Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this

some lil dude (like a 12 year old) parked his pocket bike right next to mine.

i was stupid and forgot my phone camera was on low resolution....so its a tiny ass pic...but you can see it.

it was so cool

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Awwwww. That's cute.
I went to my son and daughter's school yesterday to meet their new teachers, and some kid rode a pocket bike to school.

·
Registered
304 Posts
hey, sorta the same thing happened to me the other day. i was standing outside with a friend looking at my bike and these two kids roll by one on a pocket rocket and the other and a small pedal bike and the one on the bike goes to the one on the pocket rocket.........."hey dude, you should get a bike like that when you grow up!" we both just started laughing our asses off.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Man, that was a kick ass pic! I like to think that my son will be like that one day! But here in CA they're not street legal....but it's only illegal if you get caught i guess! :cheers

·
Registered
586 Posts
My 4 yr old has a 18volt Minimoto RC51 that he keep parked in the garage with my 6 and my buddy's two R1's. He thinks he's hot shit on that thing, i had to put training wheels on it though.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
r6boater said:
My 4 yr old has a 18volt Minimoto RC51 that he keep parked in the garage with my 6 and my buddy's two R1's. He thinks he's hot shit on that thing, i had to put training wheels on it though.
my son is the same way. every time my friends show up to go riding my boy brings out his pocket bike and bugs me he wants to ride with us.

·
Registered
712 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
r6boater said:
my son is the same way. every time my friends show up to go riding my boy brings out his pocket bike and bugs me he wants to ride with us.
Dude that's just awesome...i can just picture you and ur son decked out in full leathers...you on your six, him on his little pocket bike, that would be classic!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
My son is not due until Dec 17 and I'm already waiting for the day that he can ride his pocket bike (or whatever NEW technology) out w/ daddy. I went looking at pocket bikes yesterday really wanting to get him one. But I guess I have a few yrs to wait until he can get on it.

that is an awesome pic!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
when the time comes and i got little kids runnin around, the first present all of them are getting are pocket bikes, full leathers, gloves n a helmet.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
RSixxr said:
when the time comes and i got little kids runnin around, the first present all of them are getting are pocket bikes, full leathers, gloves n a helmet.
LOL!!!... could you adopt me... LOL!!!.... jus kidding.

that would be awesome. i bought my son a pocket bike, pheonix jacket, and gloves. he uses my wifes helmet for now. i just wish he could just go faster and keep up with me on my pocket bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LOL that's awesome man. It's a pricelss pic for sure. Always cool to see the lil guys learning how to ride. I haven't seen too many pocket bikes up in my area but i think they are pretty cool and would so get one for my son or daughter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts