Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Life is 2 short 4 traffic
265 Posts
I just bought one from imfamous_r6 for 55 shipped, but a friend of mines wants one too, he is 6'1 and about 210 lbs. Do you think that yours would fit him? If it does bump for 55 shipped!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just bought one from imfamous_r6 for 55 shipped, but a friend of mines wants one too, he is 6'1 and about 210 lbs. Do you think that yours would fit him? If it does bump for 55 shipped!!!
Not sure is it will fit , i would go to store and try one on. sticking on $65 shipped but thanks for offer.

·
WarHeads On F*$#N 4Heads!
27 Posts
still for sale?

·
Car? What Car?
2,335 Posts
I'm 5'10 at 170 and I wear the XL. I think the regular will be a bit too tight for your friend. I wear mine all the time. Fits really well under the jacket. Haven't tried with the leathers yet. Too damn hot out. GLWS.

·
WarHeads On F*$#N 4Heads!
27 Posts
Damn i just bought one off Ebay for 68 shipped! Some old ****er that sells antiques, weird combo?? anyway GLWS Bro~:toocool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts