Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my friend calls me up and says an srt4 NEON is talking shit to my buddy in his wrx. eventually the guy goes and races the wrx and gets ASS RAPED. wrx has nothing major, just bleeder valve exhaust yadda yadda. so they get on the highway with a 96 cobra, and i tag along. i pulled a good 15 cars about instantly, and ended up with about 25-30 cars between me and this peon. i mean neon.

so i let off, realizing i was doing 155 and i slow down. i see the neon ****** catch up to me and im like oh shit, this fucking nut is gonna hit me. so i floor it again in 6th gear just so he wont hit me. i tap the brakes a few times, and he passes me and goes flying by.

he gets out of the car, and is all like holy shit i beat you. this starts a HUGE argument. i call him a pussy bitch, and quite a few other names(childish on my part, but there arent a lot of cars that can beat a bike.)

so basically, i said fine if you can beat me ill give you my bike and 1000 dollars. the kid pussed out. he wouldnt race me. all i wanted was a rim and tire from his front left wheel. long story short, night ended up with me getting cops called, FOR NOTHING on me because the neon cock suckers were pissed i told his sister to shut her mouth.(she was NASTY)

i had to trailer the bike home, and got a ticket for leaving my license at home :roll: fucking pigs, nothing better to do. ill have it dismissed by next week.

sorry for the long post

cliff notes: neon says he can beat bike, i cuss neon ****** out. neon ****** calls cops, i have to trailer bike home while pigs go eat donuts.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
:poke

worst post ever. sell the bike, save your life, and don't raise insurance for the rest of us.

usually i'm not one to flame, but this post is stupid and you're not cool. seriously, how old are you?

by the way, the cop was right for issuing you a ticket. you didn't have your license, you rode w/o your license, you broke the law. the cop was only doing his job.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
wow, take it easy on the kid. He was dealing with a neon owner!

Next time don't waste your time with anyone who does not drive a car that could beat your bike, and remember your license.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
3 days ago I had a BMW M-5 pull up next to me at a light. He rolls down the window and says "hey, how many HP that thing have?"

I said about 107.

He smiles and says "I bet I can take it"

I said "unless you're running about 700 horses, I seriously doubt it. Ever heard of power to weight ratio?"

He just looked at me, nodded, and we took off normally. Then he punched it, so I had to smoke his ass. It wasn't much of a race to be honest. It was on a very remote road out near the boondocks, so there was no traffic anywhere around.
Anyway, Josh, expect to get this alot. People sometimes don't know just how fast bikes are and they talk shit.

Don't give in to the temptation to shut them up unless you are in a place where no one is around. Bring your license with you, and stop calling police officers pigs. He might save your life someday.
I'm not ragging on you, just offering some advice to you so you don't get put in jail for racing.

***Just for the record, when I say smoked his ass, I mean it was a short race, and top speed was like 65. I would never do 155 anywhere but a track. Just didn't want to look like a hipocrit.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Josh....

Listen to "Old School", he knows what he's talkin about. I mean for god's sake his nickname is Old School. Man just use your head. And if you get some panzy in a neon who wants to get his dick knocked in the dirt, just take him to a place he's never been before out in the middle of nowhere, blow his socks off and then loose him and leave him lost out there. That'll learn him not to mess with the 6.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I concur. There are always going to be those punkass idiots who drive their vehicles recklessly on crowded streets 100+ mi/hr to substitute for having a small penis. Don't be one of those guys! It's not worth your life. It's dangerous enough on the road riding under normal/optimal conditions with cagers, without having to increase the risk by racing dumbasses like that. Be smart and use the head on your shoulder, not the other.

Ride safe!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya delta your being a little harsh on him man. i now ive seen way worse threads then this one. hell ive stared a few that were worse. i mean hes just tellin everyone about his latest thing that has happened to him while ridin, and showing the fact that most cagers think their car is the shiznit. so next time you pull up to a stop light or are cruisin and you decide to race the cage, stop and think to yourself. I AM A COMPLETE DUMASS HIPOCRIT BECAUSE I JUST BITCHED SOMEONE OUT FOR DOING THIS SAME DAM THING

so the moral of this story children. dont bash on someone else just cause they tell ya their story, especially wwhen we have all done the same dam thing and might even do it after they tell the story. :cheers

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i didnt want to run the guy, but he was talking shit to my friends. then he started talking shit to me. i dont tolerate that kinda stuff. i shouldnt have raced, probably was dumb. he thinks he can beat an r6 though now all because i was sitting there watching hte race not even racing.

my point was that ALL neon owners are *******, and they all drive girly cars.

sure, the cop CAN give me a ticket for not having a license on my person, but he shouldnt have. waste of his time and mine. we all know i could have my 15 year old brother get that dismissed, much less ME.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
here in ohio you have like 24 or 72 hours to show your license and proof of insurance if you get pulled over and don't have either forms on you.

·
Registered
953 Posts
wow guys.... rip his dick off why don't you.

like it was said before even 50+ year olds will even do this shit, you just got to get over it. i mean honostly who gives a **** about idiots who think they got some bad ass civic or neon. just let them think that, more power to 'em.

how any of you can go anywhere without your wallet/license i don't get. out here they will "detain" you until they get proof of who you are. not including towing, tickets, etc.

but come on - people 'talking shit'... that's kid stuff. :gives

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
We would be hard pressed to find a 4 banger that will beat an R6. Hell, there aren't many V-8's that will beat one unless they have shitloads of mods.
Just laugh in their face, and if they still want to race, call them out to a track and make the stakes worth showing up.

I would be willing to race any 4 banger cage in Dallas for $200 sight unseen, as long as the race is on a 1/4 mile track.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
loki, granted i was a little harsh, i might've just gotten the wrong message out of his post. what i got out of it was that he > all and that the cop was a dumbass for giving him a ticket. it's not the fact that he raced that makes me think he's immature and such, but it's the implications and generaliziations, and the fact that this whole argument escalated to the point where the guy would call the cops. if the situation was that serious, it might've ended up in somebody getting hurt over the pride of a rider. if that neon got torn up by a wrx with very minor mods, then everybody should know that he has no chance of beating an r6. it's like getting into an argument about who's got the bigger dick. the least he could've done was exercise a little bit of maturity in the whole issue.

geez, thanks for being ignorant. one of my best friends drives an srt4. and i'll tell you that he is no ******, nor is his car girly. just because your motorcycle is faster than a lot of cars doesn't make you any better than that person. so that one neon driver was a little stupid for thinking he could beat you, doesn't mean all neon drivers are like that. why not just appreciate the fact that a lot of people have different tastes, and different likes? you shouldn't generalize any one person because that person shares a common interest with somebody else that makes a mistake. where's the love for auto enthusiasts alike? you might want to grow up a bit.

in the eyes of a lot of people, riders already have a bad rep. this might be the reason there are a lot of jackass cagers and discriminating cops. try not to make it any worse.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
deltaonex said:
loki, granted i was a little harsh, i might've just gotten the wrong message out of his post. what i got out of it was that he > all and that the cop was a dumbass for giving him a ticket. it's not the fact that he raced that makes me think he's immature and such, but it's the implications and generaliziations, and the fact that this whole argument escalated to the point where the guy would call the cops. if the situation was that serious, it might've ended up in somebody getting hurt over the pride of a rider. if that neon got torn up by a wrx with very minor mods, then everybody should know that he has no chance of beating an r6. it's like getting into an argument about who's got the bigger dick. the least he could've done was exercise a little bit of maturity in the whole issue.

geez, thanks for being ignorant. one of my best friends drives an srt4. and i'll tell you that he is no ******, nor is his car girly. just because your motorcycle is faster than a lot of cars doesn't make you any better than that person. so that one neon driver was a little stupid for thinking he could beat you, doesn't mean all neon drivers are like that. why not just appreciate the fact that a lot of people have different tastes, and different likes? you shouldn't generalize any one person because that person shares a common interest with somebody else that makes a mistake. where's the love for auto enthusiasts alike? you might want to grow up a bit.

in the eyes of a lot of people, riders already have a bad rep. this might be the reason there are a lot of jackass cagers and discriminating cops. try not to make it any worse.
no prob man, it seems like you probably did take it the wrong way. but i do have to agree with ya on that whole all neon drivers a *******. not all but im sure there quite a few out there that are :cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts
I dont understand how any1 can criticize this guy for his post on neons and racing..ect and flame him... essentially your acting the same way he did with the guy driving the neon; making somthing out of nothing. It is just his account of an incident that occured. Take it for wat its worth. There's no reason for any1 to dictate wats right or wrong, opinions are like assholes and every1's got 1. and for the record most cops are pigs, and thats not comming strictly from the "riders" view of things!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
opinions are like assholes and every1's got 1. and for the record most cops are pigs,
Maybe when someone rips off your bike, or runs over your mother, and the police help find it, or catch the person who ran over yer mom, you'll thank that police officer.

Maybe when a cop arrests the guy doing 120 in a car, who would have run your ass over 30 seconds later, you'll thank a cop.

Maybe, just maybe when some guy calls a cop a pig in front of me, and I beat the shit out of him, maybe that cop will save his ass...

THAT is my opinion.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ok, my take on it street racing =dumb. simple as that. it's a freaking neon, yeah no kidding you can beat him. oh you did 155 great. not trying to be an ass, but i pay enough insurance and have a bad enough rap for riding a sport bike w/out others encouraging the stereotype. If people ask dumb questions, or ask you to wheelie or whatever, educate 'em don't do stupid crap. I was lined up next to some guy at a light in a supra, we bs'd a lil, he jokingly said something about running and I said no, why?? becuase the $500 in tickets, jack in insurance isn't worth winning or losing a race.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts