Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the situation:

my buddy and i are around and about and we stop so i can get gas.
were sitting at the pump waiting for my tank to fill while converating with the guy at the pump next to us about bikes.
this old woman pulls up (within 1 yard of my buddys bike), shes staring at my buddy while hes talking to the guy next to us and waits for him to acknowledge her.
then, very rudely, asks him "can you move that thing?"
he replies, "i guess so"
im standing on the side of my bike and the bitch has the nerve to tell me "move or youll get ran over."
WTF, does that even happen in real life??!!
then gets out of her car to pump gas while talking shit to herself about us!!
can you believe this?!?!

point is, people look at bikes as theyre toys and dont realize its the same thing as the pos car they drive. if i was in a car, the bitch wouldnt been able to get by.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
i would have acted like im deaf and couldnt hear the dumb bitch. or better yet, smoke her ass out with a nice little burnout. when people do dumb shit like that to me, i make it 400 x's worse for them, i hate people like that!!!

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
I would have told her relax and shut the hell up. You were already there and she has to wait just like if you had your car there, she wouldn't be able to do anything either. She was just an ignorant b*tch. And probably haven't had it for a while. That is probably why she is uptight.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
screw that. make her wait. she would not have run you over. especially with people around.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Some lady backed into my bike at a gas station 2 nights ago. She said because I wasnt sitting on it she thought it had moved. There was a nice 5 foot long scrape in the ground from the kickstand. Happy it didnt drop, and the damage was minor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some lady backed into my bike at a gas station 2 nights ago. She said because I wasnt sitting on it she thought it had moved. There was a nice 5 foot long scrape in the ground from the kickstand. Happy it didnt drop, and the damage was minor.
what a stupidass. shes payin for it, right?!

·
Registered
803 Posts
if that was me, i would have asked if she had insurance.. if she said yes i would have told her to run it over lol.

·
dodging cars on my R6
708 Posts
You should have had your buddy pulll up to the pump she wanted, and pretend to fill up for the next 10 mins. That would have been funny.

·
Registered
280 Posts
heres the situation:

my buddy and i are around and about and we stop so i can get gas.
were sitting at the pump waiting for my tank to fill while converating with the guy at the pump next to us about bikes.
this old woman pulls up (within 1 yard of my buddys bike), shes staring at my buddy while hes talking to the guy next to us and waits for him to acknowledge her.
then, very rudely, asks him "can you move that thing?"
he replies, "i guess so"
im standing on the side of my bike and the bitch has the nerve to tell me "move or youll get ran over."
WTF, does that even happen in real life??!!
then gets out of her car to pump gas while talking shit to herself about us!!
can you believe this?!?!

point is, people look at bikes as theyre toys and dont realize its the same thing as the pos car they drive. if i was in a car, the bitch wouldnt been able to get by.
I woulda said this in exact words "Shut your ass up and reverse the **** outa here...." ( depending how old she was). If it was a grandma, i would just have my buddy move the bike...

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
In this situation the best thing to do is show respect by showing a smile and waving, and then go back to doing your business. If she gets pissed and runs your bike over...bingo...you get a new one. And she is probably off to jail for road rage.

By reacting to her negatively all you do is show you are a garbage piece of shit like she is. Why lower yourself to that pathetic level of standard...2 points below plant life?

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Love the diagram. I don't know what I would have done in that situation, old people piss me off sometimes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts