Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after being disappointed with the new R6 I decided instead of waiting for it to hit the islands in March or so I went and bought another 04. When I got it home I was all happy again so I dropped some more money and bought all the same after market stuff I had before when my bike was stolen. In about a month you shouldn't be able to tell the difference between them. I'll have to take a pic so you can compare. It's good to be back to the world of the 6. :cheers

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
welcome back, Amigo! Glad you are back on 2 wheels again!

·
Registered
250 Posts
how's the riding over there? What island do you live on?

Good to see ya back on the bike. Hold on to this one a little better, will ya!?!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still in OAHU. RJ- we will have to get together some time. Malice- went with the blue again. It will look almost the same as before.

·
Banned
786 Posts
Damn dude, Oahu isn't that big of an island they couldn't find your bike after it was stolen.......

·
Registered
94 Posts
eh i lived on oahu for 6 years and its hard to find just one bike cause they are everywhere. more bikes and scooters then cars over there. liki liki freeway and the pali highway are fun rides! 3 to 4 lanes of highway and no cars... except for rush hour. :poke

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah bikes are a dime a dozen. A lot of cars and bikes are stolen everyday here. Most bikes are chopped, used for repair parts, or used for stunting. Thanks for the welcome back. Hopefully I get to ride with some of you someday.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
A friend of mine grew up out there. He said that there is 1 car stereo on the whole island and people just keep stealing it back from one another.

Welcome back broseph. :drink

·
Registered
94 Posts
sschulz said:
A lot of cars and bikes are stolen everyday here.quote]

yup last time i was there the hottest car on the market was a honda civic...mainly cause they're easy to boost. not that i would know anything bout that though but yeah, hondas still the popular cars? i hear vdubs are growing more and more over there? :cheers

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
oCe04r6 said:
yup last time i was there the hottest car on the market was a honda civic...mainly cause they're easy to boost. not that i would know anything bout that though but yeah, hondas still the popular cars? i hear vdubs are growing more and more over there? :cheers
old vdubs have always been popular here. after speaking with some guys from weber at the sema show. they say hawaii has some of the fastest vdubs in the states.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts