Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm changing my oil and putting on my sliders tonight. Well whoever put my oil drain plug in had God torque it down because I had to get out the breaker bar to pull it off.

Oil drains out, I changed the filter, everything went great until I put the plug back in. "I'll just torque it down a little with the bar here, and then I can go for a nice evening ride..." POP!!

Anyone know where I can get a new oil pan for a 04 R6 cheap? I can use my gym membership fees to pay for it. I obviously don't need to go anymore.
:bash :bash :bash :bash :bash

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
umm dam man, you need to lighten up on your weight training. i think your best bet is going to be the yammie shop, sorry man hi prices are in your future :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
loki1313 said:
no a clue is what sherlock holmes needs, pen needs a freakin brain :mrgreen:
I'm on the list for a new liver but when they take this one out, I wringing it out and drinking that shit! So, I'll have them add a brain to that list and put it on my tab. And here i thought i'd be done after the penis enlargement procedure...........

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
why is it that pics from KROM never load for me? it just sits there and thinks about it for about 4 minutes, then gives me the "X". ugh!!
Even when I cut the link into a new window, it just times out.

so, anyway...KROM is now the official R6-Forum entry into the Strong Man competition.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Its ok dude, shit happens..
I think im a second runner up for this award too. Bought my 04 R6 3 weeks ago and after a week of owning it....I STUPIDLY dropped it @ a stop light. At a freakin stop too!!!!....dont really know what happened but i guess i was kinda rockin the bike side to side and all of a sudden, the weight shifted all to the right side. And b4 i can support all the weight, down she went.
FOKEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
check it out... http://cypherone.net/photo.htm
and of course....being a dummy I buy sliders after I drop the bike.....geeze
:cuss

·
Registered
963 Posts
Malice, you're not getting a clutch protector for her? Costs about 60 bucks for the LP carbon fiber one, and some say it's helpful.

I'm sorry to hear about the scratches. But it looks nice. What about the flush mount job and pivot kit pictures?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah im glad its only scratches, but I def feel like a retard. They didnt have the clutch CF sliders, I will def get it once available. As for the pix for the flush, pivot, and LED project, its still in the camera, will upload once i get home and once I complete the LED and pivot installs.
=)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Not sure yet still lookin around. I was headed towards a Micron high mount slip-on. But after hearing Penfolds Blue Flame can, I like the deep roar it put out....is that just because the garage door was closed and it muffled the sound inside or does it really sound that sweeeet?
Gonna check out graves exhaust too as you mentioned.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Since you live in LA, best thing is to hit up a bike night and just hear everybody's exhaust. BlueFlames are great, but ever since they started going through one U.S. distributor, the prices have gone up ridiculously high (more than the akrapovics), and I hear the wait for them is long as hell. Microns are alright, too. There's a list of exhaust websites in the newbie section of the forum -- it's a stickie at the top.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts