Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fucking drivers here suck ass, oh and what sucks ass even more is OLD ASS FUCKERS that caused my wrecks. I wrecked my bike for the second time in 3 months. So I am forced to give up my bike, but b4 I do I need to fix it up. Does anyone know where I can get a CHEAP rear subframe? Any suggestions besides ebay would be great becuase I can never get a good deal on ebay.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Sorry about your wrecks, cagers suck, at least you're ok. about your subframe, all i can suggest is welding it (not good idea) or the obvious ebay.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya ive rode and drove through H-town many a times, and i can honestly say drivers here in tyler suck way more ass. but to answer your sub question, ebay is the best place to get one, ive never seen a subframe to buy for sheaper then there

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
Houston drivers and traffic sucks! I can't count how many times I've seen people going the wrong way. It's scary down there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got my OE subframe for $173 to my door. I got it here ncyyamaha.com The phone # is 1-800- 225-1629. I had to get one because last weekend I had to emergency brake on the 6 and I flipped it. Twisted the subframe along with the stay and tank the fender the winshield etc etc.. I can understand your frustration. Good luck.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i can relate with you, i was hittin the curve on 59 to 610, and there was fuckin rocks and sand on the road, tried to slow down and lean farther and i hit the sand, lost traction and hit the wall. i'm not the only one 3 more bikes wrecked the EXACT same spot i did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts