If people here are just starting to ride.. personal experience, I've almost died a few times easy when I thought I would be far from it happening.
- Stalling in 3rd and falling over (no gear indicator at the time)
- Couldn't unthrottle in 1st due to the power (if vehicle in front braked for w/e reason = crash)
- Couldn't turn while throttle hill holding and went straight into an intersection (no cars)
- Almost not enough highway power passing 2 cars coming together in the middle lane
- Almost high-side in 3rd in the wet (instant 45 degree rear kick out)
- High-side in 1st (slightly wet road at a red light going left)
- Increased bar pressure while already leaned over makes it lean Quicker (hit at least 50 degree lean angle one time accidentally (instantly))