Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
man i wanna go to japan...nothing but jdm bitches and nice rides. where do i sign up? lol ill bring the bike and my turbo dsms, im there
its a really nice respectful, peaceful clean place, and you talk about bitches we got them here, the girls there are perfect wife material thats why so many outsiders and foriengers marry them and have half children so i dont know about calling them bitches, maybe when they come over here. if you plan to go to japan you will see the big difference ill be there this october 2nd for a whole a year.

·
My R6 loves b!tc%$
48 Posts
its a really nice respectful, peaceful clean place, and you talk about bitches we got them here, the girls there are perfect wife material thats why so many outsiders and foriengers marry them and have half children so i dont know about calling them bitches, maybe when they come over here. if you plan to go to japan you will see the big difference ill be there this october 2nd for a whole a year.
correction...all women are bitches... some are just nicer than others

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to drive from coast to coast in Japan (width, not length) almost once a week when I lived there. Had some great experiences with my biking group. Don't live there anymore, but hope to return again someday.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts