Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one ? Been searching for hour and links are dead . It seems not much change since 08 from what I've read mine is 16

Thanks in advance

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,176 Posts
The R6-Forum.com Facebook page has them. Join that group and they are in the Files tab at the top of the page.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I have also read that post too . But unfortunately no join function is available . Group seems to be in public .

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,176 Posts
Ask to join the R6 Service Info group. I’m an admin there and can add you. I’ve uploaded them there too.

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,176 Posts
I just messaged on FB ..I appreciate your help 8ball
Messaged which group? I haven’t seen a request in the Service info group. (There’s not a lot of activity in that group anymore. If you can get into the R6-Forum group, there’s a lot more going on, but I have no control over accepting members there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R6 forum .com
Face logo looked exactly like the forum too . What is your fb screen name ? I'll look under members and message you that way

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,176 Posts
William Butch Erwin

·
2 wheels > 4 wheels
123 Posts
Did you mean service manual or owners manual? There might be some rules about sharing those files publicly

EDIT: My bad, I thought you were asking for 2003.... you meant 3rd gen. Sorry about that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts