Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Love To Ride!!
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me a step by step on this? the instuctions provided are abismal to say the least. Any and all help is appreciated.

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Unbolt the license assembly, take the plastic pins out of the undertail, unplug the taillight and the undertail should come out with the taillight still attached. Then take the 3 pins out of the light and you should be set. I broke one of the pins that hold the taillight so I had to get another one. You can try to get the rubberish type pieces off of the light but I just made my own, you can also buy new of those if you really want.

·
Love To Ride!!
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unbolt the license assembly, take the plastic pins out of the undertail, unplug the taillight and the undertail should come out with the taillight still attached. Then take the 3 pins out of the light and you should be set. I broke one of the clips on the taillight so I had to get another one. You can try to get the rubberish type pieces off of the light but I just made my own, you can also buy new of those if you really want.

Awesome thank you very much:toocool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I am trying to install an undertail kit for my r6 06 anyone with installation tips or where to find installationinstructions?.. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts