Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited man :jump Got my titanium akra installed, I think it sounds sweet. I took a vid with my cybershot, can somebody help me out on posting my vid?

Thanks as always, this place is the BOMB :!: :cheers

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn dvs1.........U LUCKY BASTARD!!! I WANT THAT!!!! Well, I'm considering it, titanium akra's look badass, and from what I hear they sound tight. Can you PLEASE send me that clip??? I'm dying to hear one of those!! :jump :jump

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Dvs1 said:
So excited man :jump Got my titanium akra installed, I think it sounds sweet. I took a vid with my cybershot, can somebody help me out on posting my vid?

well first u need to upload it to some website. cdemon has one u can do it to. once u got that done let me know and ill let u in on the rest. or if u just really want to send me the clip and ill get it taken care of for ya. :cheers

CONGRATS ON THE NEW CAN :cheers :drink

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks DVS1....perfect video! Good sound and clean shot of the exhaust. That's the last bit of help I needed to make my decision, I'll get one of those someday soon hopefully.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ascenta said:
Thanks DVS1....perfect video! Good sound and clean shot of the exhaust. That's the last bit of help I needed to make my decision, I'll get one of those someday soon hopefully.

Anytime Ascenta, glad I could help :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
DVS you should post that on the forum for all to hear. my ears are virgin to the akro sound...

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Dvs1 said:

go to www.damnet.com and click upload. load up the file. once its uploaded, if you right click on the link and choose properties, you'll see the URL for the video. Copy that and then come back here and post it between the url tags like URL of video here......

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
very nice!

We need to start a thread for sound clips of the different cans out there for the R6...I need to get one of the Jardine RT-One race can I put on...it is a nice rumble as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah a section in the "Downloads" area would be nice to have clips of exhausts with a description. Keep them out of the forums so they don't get flooded with posts and replys making them disorganized and hard to find.
I have a folder on my computer with files since I'm trying to decide on a slipon.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
here's a clip of Cdemons M4 exhaust
http://damnnet.com/download;85

and here's a clip of my BF
http://damnnet.com/download;78

for now, go to damnnet.com and upload them into the Yamaha R6 section and when the download section on here gets revamped, we'll post them up in there. But like I said, for the time being, post them up to damnnet and I will create a sticky thread in the exhaust section with the different clips we amass.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey penfold, when I got to that site, it says "this domain is for sale" and has a bunch of advertisement junk on it...I'm I missing something or did they recently change it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts