Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I waited a long time for these. I was first sent a set for the 06-07. They didn't fit exactly right so I sent them back. Watsen Designs developed a completely new signal for the 08 R6. The prototype was only finished at the begining of april. I am one of the first guys in North America to get them.

Bunch o pics

Also I want to point out my integrated tail light. I didn't like the way the aftermarket lights fit so I removed the OEM light from my bike and sent it to Jon at Custom LED. He installed the retro fit kit into it and sent it back all within two weeks. His work is of the utmost quality, I highly recomend Custom LED. Also thanks to Bart at McCoy's for supplying Jon with the Kit.

·
Ride It Like It's Stolen!
1,171 Posts
I waited a long time for these. I was first sent a set for the 06-07. They didn't fit exactly right so I sent them back. Watsen Designs developed a completely new signal for the 08 R6. The prototype was only available at the begining of april. I am one of the first guys in North America to get them.

Bunch o pics

Also I want to point out my integrated tail light. I didn't like the way the aftermarket lights fit so I removed the OEM light from my bike and sent it to Jon at Custom LED. He installed the retro fit kit into it and sent it back all within two weeks. His work is of the utmost quality, I highly recomend Custom LED. Also thanks to Bart at McCoy's for supplying Jon with the Kit.

Im looking for some flushies....those appear to be really visible too! Nice job. Was the install difficult?

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im looking for some flushies....those appear to be really visible too! Nice job. Was the install difficult?

Not at all. They are completely plug and play. The only time consuming part was removing the lowers.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Very Clean i like them a lot. I'm looking to get flush mounts for my bike i just installed my integrated rear today and i love it!:YEA

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats. That bike is sexy as hell. :D

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Looks really clean, nice job. BTW love the paint scheme, Red and White are just meant to be.

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
Great Looking Bike. I like the flushmounts alot, take a pic with them flashing so we can see how bright they are. Thanks.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great Looking Bike. I like the flushmounts alot, take a pic with them flashing so we can see how bright they are. Thanks.
There is a pic with them flashing, it's kinda blurry, but it's there. It was hard to capture too. You'd think it would be easy, I mean, they're on 50% of the time, but damn, I must have tried 10 times.
Oh well. There goes my dream of being a photographer for National Geographic.

·
2006R6)>-
24 Posts
those R what i want to buy!! did you order direct , and if so how long was shipping time? did you get the built in running lights as well??

·
Registered
15 Posts
i saw another R6 that has the same paint. was that a special buy or something? btw real nice flushies, but for some reason (just personal taste) i dont dig the 3 separate lights.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts