Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, The guys I got my pcIII from said that if I buy the exhaust and PC3 the company they are getting it from will pre-program the PC for me. Do you think it is safe to try and start the bike without knowing if itis programmed or not?

Secondly, If I need to download a map would it be safe if I downloaded the Graves Full Exhaust map for my Arata sense nobody has maps of that yet?

I don't really have the money to get a custom map, so i'm trying to keep that out of the picture.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Yes, it's safe to start your bike even if you have the zero map in it. Too bad you didn't buy it from me. If you would have bought it from me, it would have come with a free custom map (too?)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hammy

Out of curiousity what would it run for a full system Jardine for my 03 R6? Send me a PM. I have the Jardine slip on and love it but would like to upgrade to a full system. Right now I'm just curious on price.

·
Registered
173 Posts
there are more than a couple arata maps out there for full sys and slip on
its just takes a second to switch maps....its not at all hard....if you want email me at [email protected] and Ill send you a couple maps

:hammer

·
Registered
173 Posts
I sent a map of Dan Kyle racing, might be too rich as well as a stock or afternarket air filter map. I can also give you some setting for the accel pump to try.

:boob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Creeper,

Well, I tested the Dan Kyle Map and it works great, It is a little bit rich, but the bike runs great. Idles fine, etc. Thanks for all the help bro!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts