Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this lady back into my bike and file a claim for me with her insurance company. I have a Slip on Yosh do you think that they will notice if i said i hade a full system on it thru the dealer estimate. Also the dealer estimate was 2500 dollars its a little high but its the damage including that full system

·
Registered
786 Posts
When my bike was hit...... I dropped it off at the dealership thinkin... "fairing damage... rear set...... " ... but then they call me back saying $11gs of damage..... because of the claim then.... they sent a rep out to verify the damage was indeed a write off (they make sure the bike shop is not doing themselves a favour) ..... and voila....

So I would be careful saying you have a full system..... because chances are, the shop will want to re-intall "another" one, and get the labour $$$ from the insurance.... (so you can't just say "yea, send me the full system in a box, I'll install it later) ..... get my point??

Only other thing I have to add is... SUE HERRRR....... sue her ass off for me, and all the other boys on here who got hit/went down... even if its pain and suffering!!!
:cuss :cuss ... I wish I hada on the old man

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got hit in a parking lot and had the dealer do the estimate at 2500.00 and the insurance wrote me a check for 2500 and I fixed it myself for 700.00 so make sure you don't promise the dealer anything and tell the insurance company that you want the check write to you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
progresive, sent out an adjuster before i took the bike to get a damage estimate, because my '04 cbr 600RR was to new he didnt have the adjustment book on my bike, so we had it towed in to the shop where, the bikes' damage was a lil' over 8k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts