Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Last Resort
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, first post on the forum as I just bought my first R6 (2005 with 1009 miles on it). Anyways, I'm been shopping and shopping like crazy for insurance quotes in Massachusetts and everything i've gotten seems relatively high. I've gotten quotes from Commerce, Safety, Progressive, and ***ill-Sasso. The quotes I've received range from 1,379 up to over $2000. This seems like a lot to me and I have a fairly clean record. I'm 21, no violations, and one fender bender about 3-4 years ago. Can anyone shoot me some companies you have had success with? Thanks

·
Fuller
225 Posts
state farm, full coverage out the door for $581/yr

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have... Hanover insurance and it cost me like 9XX a year but after i finished the MSF course it went down to like 720 a year and im 20 and have one accident and 2 moving violations (JOL violation and Burnout ticket)

·
Last Resort
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go here http://www.renfrewinsuranceagency.com/, located in Hanover -i have my insurance through her, Andrea, great competitive rates!!! Home, Auto, Life....
Thanks ALOT...I contacted them and it seems as if they have the best quote to come up with. I got a quote of $1185 for the year full coverage but when the fall and winter months come rolling around I can take everything off but the comprehensive to knock down the payments. Andrea was great to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts