How much do you pay?
What coverage do you have?
How old are you?
How dicked up is your driving record?

thanks james

#2 ·
progressive
40$ a month
everything covered that can happen to the bike unless I wreck it (no comp)
a BS suspended license for no insurance no registration and a night in jail
(i rode my pitbike out into the street to give directions to a guy a big no-no obviously sad thing was i knew the cop was sitting there i was directly in front of my house)
i think i have 4 points

#23 · (Edited)
a BS suspended license for no insurance no registration and a night in jail
(i rode my pitbike out into the street to give directions to a guy a big no-no obviously sad thing was i knew the cop was sitting there i was directly in front of my house)
i think i have 4 points
Seriously? That f'n sucks, Nitro! Whew, and I was thinking of taking my track bike out in the development to give it some...TLC.

Foremost quoted me at the least which was like $1500 a year, geico was $3500 and progressive was $4500 a year... all with a $1000 deductible.

I have one speeding ticket in my car.

I now am with State Farm:

Street Bike - Full coverage

1 year = $576 = $48/monthly

Bodily Injury & Property Damage

Liability Coverage
Bodily Injury Limits
Each Person, Each Accident
$20,000 $40,000
Property Damage Limit
Each Accident
$10,000

Premium $27.04

Comprehensive Coverage - $250 Deductible

Premium $72.85

Collision Coverage - $250 Deductible

Premium $188.59

Track Bike - 1 year = $178.00

Physical Damage Coverage - $100 Deductible

Premium $178.00

I only have theft and damage on my track bike.

#3 ·
progressive
Started at $130 then to $170 now to $210
Full coverage
23, Colorado
1 accident back in 05', Improper passing(bump to 170) , and a reduced speeding ticket to something arbitrary?(bumped it to 210)

I just checked State Farm this morning and they quoted me $204

Anyone know anyone else who might get me cheaper?

#4 ·
State Farm
$39/month
Full coverage same coverage as my cars(500 deduct. on collision, $0 deduct. on comp., towing coverage)
27 years old
Since I was 16 y/o....1 count "Too fast for conditions", 1 count "Disobedience to Traffic Control Devices", 3 counts Speeding @ +15mph over limit, 1 faulted accident w/2 totaled vehicles, no injuries. All older than 3 years so record is pretty clean right now.

State Farm has always been great to me. I do have State Farm MUTUAL. It is a little different than normal State Farm. You get the Mutual program if you have been with them long enough or were brought in by your parents, etc. The rates and coverage are better as long as you don't F it up too bad.

#6 ·
nj rider 996 a year full coverage collision and comp.
driving record is pretty good.

#15 ·
guess i should have answered my own questions haha

state farm
$90
everything but collision
2points

i want collision but i cant find a cheap enough qoute.

but i havnt found that good looking of a insurance agent to sleep with either haha better keep looking

#16 ·
State Farm
$100 / Month
Full Coverage + Underinsured Motorist
$1000 Deductible on Collision
$500 Deductible on Comprehensive
21 Years old with a clean record.

Oh, and my 6 is my only vehicle. This does matter with many insurance companies, so I thought I'd add it in there.

#19 ·
I use Markel Insurance AKA Bike-line... I pay $996 pr/year....
Full Coverage
Roadside Assistance
Everything is included in my policy
21 years old, no points on license

They also give discounts for certain things such as taking the MSF course and having a permanent Anti-theft device such as a Lojack security system which I have. Hope this helps man...

I know a lot of people use State Farm but they were asking $3400 a year for the same coverage as I am getting now.... All I have to say is SHOP AROUND!!

#20 ·
$53 / month
Full Coverage w/ State Farm
Totalled a truck when I was 16 (my fault) but 0 accidents or tickets in the last 3 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.