Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Eh?
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering what the range of the intake temperature sensor is, as I was riding my bike back to my folks house for the winter and the whole time it was at 0 degrees (32F).

Does anyone know if it will read below freezing (put a minus symbol in front of the display?)

Also, I'm not going to ride in the snow again, maybe if I get spiked tires, but the road salt sure does get everywhere.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I'm just wondering what the range of the intake temperature sensor is, as I was riding my bike back to my folks house for the winter and the whole time it was at 0 degrees (32F).

Does anyone know if it will read below freezing (put a minus symbol in front of the display?)

Also, I'm not going to ride in the snow again, maybe if I get spiked tires, but the road salt sure does get everywhere.
YEah man, the road salt gets places you will never be able to clean. It's a nightmare. I got anxious and rode around last year on one of the 50 degree days, but with snow everywhere still. It was the last time I'll do something like that. :fact

I dunno about he air temp sensor though. Sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts