Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I really want the integrated brakelight and rear indicators but cant figure out if the 06-07 ones will work on the 08? I got a bunch of british people over here telling me they wont work but I looked at them and they look exactly the same (in pictures) Can anyone tell me where they might have 08 ones for sale or if the 06-07 will work? Thanks a ton guys.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dont think they 06-07 will fit the 08. However dont quote me on that. I know that Clear Alternatives aren't putting there 08 integrated tailights out until summer time. That leads me to believe even more that the 06-07 wont fit. You might have to just wait or settle for something different GL.

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks, I hate this thing hanging off the back of my bike so bad haha...:mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62018
Check this post it might give you a couple of ideas. And i feel ya bro on the parachute hanging off the back. I couldn't seem to get one from anywhere for my 07 because they were all on backorder. I finally got one though and it looks a million times better. Good luck finding one hope it all works out.

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crap i just found my answers on another post, no need to respond sorry for the repost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts