Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been harassed about integrated signals in Washington state? The RCW says that rear signals have to be "as far apart as is practical" which is kinda vague.

If I take the whole pod off, I can make the argument that in the brake light is really the only practical place for them :)

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
i havent had a problem with them yet, then again i havent been pulled over on my bike yet either. any other kind of blinker is pretty weak looking though, so if i do get a ticket, i think ill still leave the integrated signals in there.

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
i think in ny and other places it has to be at least 9 in. apart.
So to compliment my integrated tail light i sent my passenger pegs to tripageled to have signals installed.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
i live in vancouver, met up with a few guys at pro-caliber, went to mount st. helens. it was insane. 16 bikes, going over a 100mps on a mountain with a 1000ft drop of death. i was pretty nervous to say the least.
where else does everyone from washington meet up, and when do you all go riding?

·
Registered
107 Posts
its nice to see more people from the NW on here. last time i got pulled over tho i asked the cop if my CA integrated light was legel or not and he said it was legit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts